Micro Madness 2014 / Micro Madness 2014 General Information & Discussion

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Airtime, Kumba, Liampie, Roomie, AND Louis! are all NE Spotlight Winners

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Not true, Kumba made his own Spotlight Spotlight :p

• Kumba%s's Photo

Damn, I forgot about Louis. It's almost like that park is too good to be true!

• AdamPlaysGames%s's Photo

Can we have another countdown for when the entries are due?

• Lotte%s's Photo

does anybody else have very few inspiration for round 2?

• Kumba%s's Photo

:lol: No. My entry is about half done and on pace to be in early. Like I said, I'll be winning this thing again ;)

• inthemanual%s's Photo

...but I already beat you. Badly.

• Ling%s's Photo

lDGAdr4.gif

• Stoksy%s's Photo

^Classic.

• Kumba%s's Photo

I was not going to bother going all out in R1. I advanced and that's all that matters. Sounds like you want another shot at me? Might want to be careful what you wish for... :woot:

• Lotte%s's Photo

i'll submit my work sometime this week, though i'm currently stuck on a very small 8×4 piece of land that i just can't figure out how to do. are there any people who won't finish their round 2 entry? seeing how much people don't finish would be interesting

• Camcorder22%s's Photo

So Parallels decided to completely eat a dick... unless it magically regenerates I am probably RIP...

• Maverix%s's Photo

Got my entry wrapped up and ready to go.  School has been hectic lately and just haven't found the time to do the little write up I want to do for it. 

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

It's gonna be a rush, but i've never forfeited a contest by not submitting, so i'm confident i'll bring it all together, lol

FK

• Dimi%s's Photo

I'm very sorry but I won't be able to submit my entry. I thought I'd have enough time for rct this summer but I don't. I had a pretty cool idea that I will probably use later but the map is way too unfinished to submit. Very frustrating because I really like this contest and I probably would have had the time for the next rounds!

• Liampie%s's Photo

Noooo, Cam! :( And Dimi! :(

• nin%s's Photo
    *frantically putting something together*

I had what I thought was a great idea, but I'm doubting that I'll be able to finish it.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Speaking of RCT as art (see other thread in RCT Discussion).... I came up with a glorious idea that will make me go down as the Fellini of RCT, my park being the Otto e Mezzo of RCT. A park about parkmaking. Inspiration regarding inspiration. Will start tonight.
  • -Piggynator-%s's Photo

how will you do that?

• Kumba%s's Photo

Maybe I am over-thinking the time zones, but when the hell does someone in the EST need to have their entry in for it to be on time :???:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading