Micro Madness 2014 / Micro Madness 2014 General Information & Discussion

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo

If rob's in, i'm in. Let's do this!

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

Rob and Pac? Perfect!

and in a contest that favors me too, muahaha!

• papaya%s's Photo

sign me up for this, seems like fun

• Liampie%s's Photo

I'm very happy with the sign ups so far! JJ, Roomie, Pacificoaster? Yes! And FK, in my opinion you're one of the top favourites. This contest fits your style like a glove.

• bdawgtk1982%s's Photo

I'd like to give this a shot as well. If I lose then maybe I will still manage to learn something from it.

• Marshmallow Peeps%s's Photo

Sign me up.

• Sulakke%s's Photo

I'm in!

• Louis!%s's Photo

We now have enough people to run with a larger bracket which is fantastic. However we can always do with more! 64 people is the optimum amount, we are currently on 40 with sign ups open for less than 24 hours. Will we hit 64 and over? I certainly hope so!

• Sey%s's Photo

I'm in :)

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Yeah I'll definitely have no time for a competition now. Kills me :(

At least it means I'll probably be good to go by the time the next contest starts, h2h hopefully :D

Looking forward to people's entries though!
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Is there a bench provided, or are we able to use whatever as long as only 15x15 total is built upon?

• Louis!%s's Photo

The guidelines of the contest, including details for deadlines and submissions and information on whether workbenches will be used or not will only be available when the contest officially starts on 22nd June...

...We understand this is slightly unusual, however this is to control when people start their entries for the first round and to ensure that the contest is as fair as possible.

Sey added to list

• Lotte%s's Photo

i really hope there will be an official workbench, i don't really know how to make one myself without all the scenery not showing up. also, any news on what kind of scenery will be in it? the most modern objects or a little more older stuff? will the asian quarter tile roofs be included? i've been looking forever for a bench that has them

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Lets do this gentlemen.

• navalin%s's Photo

I'd like to join.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

I'm in. Hope this will be a good first competition for me :)

• CreepingMan%s's Photo

Sign me up! Can't wait to participate for my first NE contest!

• Kumba%s's Photo

The defending champ is in :kumbasgreen:

I came up with this thing in 2008 and was the last of 64 parkmakers standing. Don't see why I can't do it again. I like the new rules too. It's more world cup style than the NCAA style I used in 08, but I like the mystery aspect.

Glad it was not H2H7, I really did not have the time for that and expect most would not. Best to try this first.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

The defending champ is in :kumbasgreen:

nooooo

• Liampie%s's Photo

It's really great to have you Kumba! In my opinion you're one of the top favourites, ahead of today's biggest stars Rob and Pac. Can't wait to see what you can come up with.

Also I updated the first post.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading