General Chat / UK Fantasy Football (Soccer)

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo
    I joined and I have no idea what I'm doing :p and I have no idea who any players are... lol. I assume the players with the most goals are the good players for your fantasy team like fantasy football US?
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Last chance to check and change your teams before the season starts tomorrow. 

Make sure no one got injured in the last week :)

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Signing up now! What am I doing with my life.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    My team got totally fucked over with the unusual results. Oh well, it's only week 1.
  • Version1%s's Photo

Courtois really cost me this week

• Roomie%s's Photo

Courtois screwed a lot of people over.

I've done suprisingly well for week 1. I'm usually last. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Yeah, thinking about it, I haven't done too badly either.

Cech screwed me over, and also my defense was made up of Everton and Chelsea players. But still managed 33 points.

Gotta work out what to do next week, whether to save my transfers up or replace someone.

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo
    I was gone at Cedar Point, how did I do for somebody who had no idea what he was doing... lol
  • Faas%s's Photo

Lets call it a season guys. 

Dirk: You're second out of nine, so you did pretty well. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Agreed.

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

Dirk: You're second out of nine, so you did pretty well.

How did this happen? Lol. Coming second is a totally an miracle. Fantasy Football is much easier for me to follow than this but hey, this is fun too. But I need to learn every player on my team since I have no idea who any of the players are, not one lol if they're famous or not :p
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

Phew, excellent week for me.

• Roomie%s's Photo

Not so great for me. 

Depay is outta here, Watch the 2 players I've just transferred in to now turn instantly crap. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Another shitty week for me lol

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Might be a bit pre-emptive to trade out Memphis right now, improved a lot last week in my opinion and should have scored.

• Version1%s's Photo

Barkley bringing the goods

• Louis!%s's Photo

Not sure whether to do a complete overhaul of my squad with a wild card or not lol

People I thought would perform, really aren't, but then its only week 2.

• Roomie%s's Photo

Judging by Depays performance today it may have been too soon.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Did anyone else get fucked over by the Manchester City defence? They were apparantly doing very good, so I brought them on my team... And from that moment on they started conceding goals like crazy. Motherfuckers. Despite that relative setback, I seem to be doing quite well! I enjoy this fantasy football actually. Who would've thought?
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Haha, I had a couple of weeks of decent points from them before that started happening, but I too bought them in as my initial defense was Chelsea's :p so of course you could still be doing worse lol

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading