General Chat / UK Fantasy Football (Soccer)

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Tough few weeks for me after that 69...Lukaku saved my ass last week. Will be difficult catching first though...

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Had a few good weeks so currently sitting pretty at the top :p a rarity.

Swapping out Kane for Vardy a few weeks back was a great move especially as it freed up the cash for martial.

Most of my main guys have really tough opponents this week though so could be a bad week
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I seem to swap out for the right players, just too late or at the wrong time haha. I'm actually really quite happy with how my team is at the minute, just some haven't been performing as they normally would recently. But hey ho, I'm still going, normally I've forgotten by now.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm glad I got Mahrez early. And I've had Pelle from the start, so that's a good one too.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I decided to use the triple points for the captain thingy. Mahrez is my captain and he always gets a lot of points. Can't go wrong, right? MAHREZ BENCHED WTF FUCK THIS SHIT
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Mahrez was my captain this week, but cause he didn't play Vardy will get the nod, which is a nice 12 points.

Anyone have Aguero in their team? If so, congrats on those 5 goal points :p

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Oh wait, it's the Vice Captain that gets the triple points now, right? There's still hope. In Martial we trust..
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Yeh the Vice becomes the Captain, so yeah, lets hope Martial gets you some points :)

• Stoksy%s's Photo

*Picks Payet as captain* - sweet 20 points :D

*Roomie picks de Bruyne* - fuck :(

• FredD%s's Photo

Anyone have Aguero in their team? If so, congrats on those 5 goal points :p

• FredD%s's Photo

Belgium number one on the FIFA ranking and Holland may not go to the EC, what a fabulous day :D

• Faas%s's Photo

That own goal was hilarious and so very typical.

I guess I'll have to support Belgium this EC because of all the Spurs players they have. 

• Roomie%s's Photo

England the only team to get 100% win record in qualifying

Goes out in the group stages of main tournament. 

Probably

• FredD%s's Photo

England the only team to get 100% win record in qualifying

Goes out in the group stages of main tournament. 

Probably

If they play the same boring football as always, I hope so.  

• Louis!%s's Photo

My prediction: Wales will win the Euros.

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Any other midfielder as captain and I might have had a chance to catch Roomie.

What the fuck west ham -_-

• Roomie%s's Photo

Arggg. Played one of those weird boost things today and just found out that C*ck Womble at Man City has left my captain on the bench. Brilliant.

Stoksey, Liam and Louis here's your chance to catch up 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Shit, this is not a good round for me either. Pelle and Kolarov benched? :( And Smalling suddenly injured... Wish I'd played Wijnaldum and Janmaat instead.

I used one of those boost things a while ago, the triple captain thing. That was that game where Mahrez was suddenly benched after an amazing streak. That made no sense. Now I'm anxious to use any other boosts...
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Just waiting on Vardy to score a hat-trick against Chelsea. Played Triple Captain this week, thought I'd go for a gamble.

So far I'm not on great points this week, but Arsenal @ Villa should give me some tomorrow, along with Leicester @ Chelsea, and then hopefully Kane can pull in some goals against Newcastle and I'll be having another good week.

Really surprised I was in #3 position after last week.

• Faas%s's Photo

Forgot about this. How am I doing? 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading