H2H7 / H2H7 General Thread

• GammaZero%s's Photo

[ntamin22' timestamp='1424669630' post='652169']
    meanwhile, at the Team Redditnoobs Hourly Circlejerk

(the joke is they're all horny teenagers)

>tfw gdb is the only teenager
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

alright boys and girls, I'm out till the 1st, so I won't respond to any pms. also, I just booked flights april 4-11 so I can't build then, but I will be online. consider that when drafting

• Louis!%s's Photo

You're gonna miss the draft then? Shame :(

• Cocoa%s's Photo

missed it last time, i'll miss it again this time :p

• inthemanual%s's Photo

post-10890-0-28388200-1424018240_thumb.p

Head to Head 7. A new round to the biggest contest in RCT history.

H2H7 DRAFT

The captains have agreed to hold the draft on Friday, February 27th at 21:00 GMT (16:00 EDT, 13:00 PDT)

Everyone is welcome to come and watch the procedure. It will be held in NE'S IRC channel which we used for the Awards. The chat will be open to everyone before and after the draft but only captains will have voice rights during the actual draft procedure. This is to ensure that the draft goes smoothly.

The pick order has been decided upon by Louis and the captains, but will be kept private until the draft itself. We will use a snake draft as usual, meaning that each round will have the reverse of the previous round's pick order. This is to ensure fairness, and no definite advantage to any particular place in the pick order. 54 players will be picked in 9 rounds to comprise 6 teams of 10 players, including the captains. Team rosters will be posted shortly after the draft, pending a small trading period over the weekend.

We're all excited for the draft, and hope to see you all there!

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

yes sir.

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

only , to be sure. in europe it`s 21:00 ?

• Liampie%s's Photo

22:00 for Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and 5Dave.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Ah, the beautiful country of 5dave...

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

allright. i`m not sure , wether I can go for it. driving away on the next day. hopefully there is a bit time 

• 5dave%s's Photo

Thanks, Liam. Timezones always confuse me. :D

"MFG"

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    And what does that translate to in Brazil?
  • robbie92%s's Photo

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...0 gmt in brazil

• csw%s's Photo
    I think Brazil has similar time zones to the United States. Assuming you're in one of the large cities in the east my guess would be the EDT time.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

False. Brazil is ahead of us.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

The land of the free, and the home of the 5Dave

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Great, 18:00. I'll try to be there.

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

As a working, respectable, normal human man, i will be at work at that time. Have fun Europeans and Children. 

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Sorry to anyone who cannot make it, this time was arranged as it was a time available to all captains. Spectators are merely an added bonus.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Just kidding i have reception now. Will try to Figure out time zones i guess

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading