Theme Park Discussion / Louis' Birthday Bonanza!

Which option sounds best?

• Louis!%s's Photo

So Airtime & I are heading to Europe in 1 weeks time for my birthday weekend. The plan is to hit up a couple of parks that are close to each other over 2 days.

Our options are:

Parc Asterix & Parc St Paul
    Walibi Belgium & Bobbejaanland
    Efteling & Bobbejaanland
    Efteling & Toverland

We can't decide so, we were wondering what you guys thought was the best option. I've been to Asterix before, but none of the others and Airtime has been to none of them.

We'll be on a tight budget, but all these options are around the same cost, so which would you guys go for and why?

• robbie92%s's Photo

Parc New Orleans

:p

• Airtime%s's Photo
    Are you buying flights for us then pal?
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Swim

• Rofl%s's Photo

I would say Efteling & Toverland

• 5dave%s's Photo
    Agree with rofl. That combination is the best of those. Plus you could meet some Dutchies and even Germans (Toverland being close to the border) there. ;-)
    "MFG"
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Efteling & freinds for Baron 1898.

Asterix & friends for for OzIris.

Never been to any of them though :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POLL?

• Louis!%s's Photo

Poll back in.

See the trouble we have with Efteling is that Baron wont be open yet. Does anyone know when it opens?

• Da_Cool%s's Photo

An official opening date was never announced, only summer 2015. Baron will probably open somewhere around July first.

• Version1%s's Photo

Toverland has probably the best wooden coaster in europe and Efteling the best theming in europe. No question for me. Plus they are pretty close to each other.

• FredD%s's Photo

Plopsaland. ;)

That are some weird combinations. Whatever you chose... don't chose an option with Bobbejaanland in it. That park is not worthy of your time and money. Parc Asterix is the most interesting park by far but Efteling is also a close one. I'd say Parc Asterix but not with Parc St Paul (that's a shit park) but Bagatelle or another park. 

If the Baron would be open, I'd say Efteling & Toverland would be the best choice. 

• FredD%s's Photo

Agree with rofl. That combination is the best of those. Plus you could meet some Dutchies and even Germans (Toverland being close to the border) there. ;-)
    "MFG"

Don't forget the Belgians!

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Without question Efteling and Toverland. Both offer some fun rides, and absolutely gorgeous scenery. Enjoy your vacation!

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

m&ds

• Meretrix%s's Photo

^ What's m&ds?

• Airtime%s's Photo
    Your not a coaster enthusiast if you don't know M&D's. Scotland's finest park. Such an amazing looking park S_F :p
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

The BEST in the whole world... Can't believe you haven't heard of it meretrix.

I knew a guy who lost one of his legs on tornado. crazy stuff.

I say "knew" because he died several weeks later due to a brain hemorrhage BUT its all good.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Tornado almost knocked me straight!
  • Maxwell%s's Photo

HOLY SHIT IT HAD A CORKSCREW! 

Eu01OXL.png?1

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading