Theme Park Discussion / Keep yer boots on!

• Maverix%s's Photo

Just wanted to let you guys know this as it just become official today and I've filled out the paperwork.  

This summer I will be interning at Dollywood in the attractions department and will be operating the coasters, specifically Mystery Mine.  I start on May 17th and can't wait, so if any of you guys are going to be attending Dollywood this summer let me know!  Still not sure what sort of perks I'll get but it would be at least great to meet any of you guys if you come!

Words can not express my excitement for this summer!

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

Unlimited rides on the Mystery Mine without getting off? Aw Yiss!

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Thats great man! I would love to visit there sometime later this year when I'm back in the states. When will your internship be over?

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Congrats! If you're working during Smoky Mountain Christmas maybe we'll come say hi. As you know I absolutely love the misty Mystery Mine.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Congrats, man!

• Maverix%s's Photo

Unfortunately this will only be until the beginning of August due to swimming but I will probably be able to still go to the park plenty of times after the internship is over!

• Austin55%s's Photo

Dude that sounds awesome. Interesting ride for sure! You'll have to let us know how it it when you start. 

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

You're going to hear that song in your nightmares by the time this is all over...

• Maverix%s's Photo

It's funny, I actually had a choice between Mystery Mine and Firechaser and chose Mystery Mine because I'd much rather listen to the audio it has than that "Crazy Charlie" stuff for Firechaser haha.

I'm sure I'll get tired of "If you show me a piano falling down a shaft, I'll show you. A Flat Miner Hahaha" 

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Just remember to hit the E stop button if a bird flies into the station... that shit's bad luck.

• Maverix%s's Photo

Haha will do.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading