Theme Park Discussion / Review and rate real coasters and parks as if they were NE submissions

• G Force%s's Photo

Cedar Point - Boring grey realism, to many coasters, no atmosphere.  75/100

• nin%s's Photo

SFKK - Just a SFC rip-off. 55/100

• Austin55%s's Photo

SFoT - When did Gotham City fly it's flag over Texas? Read a history book. 10/100

Incredible Hulk -  Wierd layout, cobra rolls over water is so played out though. 80/100

• G Force%s's Photo

KI - Some good theming and layouts, Eiffel Tower was awesome.  Entrance sucked though and seems the landscaping and foliage got really lazy near the end.  85/100

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

Thorpe Park - Cool mix of coasters, but in certain parts I felt you were building too close to the edge of the map. Also, you should really sort your mechanics out or reset reliability or something.

• F0ndue%s's Photo
    Connyland - The only park in Switzerland and the only coaster you have is from PAX. You done fucked up. Also, a bunch of dead dolphins floating around. 0/100
  • Faas%s's Photo

The coaster in Connyland looks awesome tbh. 

• MCI%s's Photo

Thorpe Park - Cool mix of coasters, but in certain parts I felt you were building too close to the edge of the map. Also, you should really sort your mechanics out or reset reliability or something.

Thorpe is a great rct park, because it looks good in an isometric view while being shit in real life.

• FredD%s's Photo

KI - Some good theming and layouts, Eiffel Tower was awesome.  Entrance sucked though and seems the landscaping and foliage got really lazy near the end.  85/100

Man I hate that "Eiffel Tower" from KI. Looks nothing like the real one... Good for them they have some superb rides and a nice atmosphere. 80/100

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading