Theme Park Discussion / International coaster day

• FredD%s's Photo

16th of August is international coaster day! Happy international coaster day to you all. Which coaster is your favorite?

Mine is Outlaw Run from Silver Dollar City. In own country, I prefer Anubis from Plopsaland De Panne. 

• Version1%s's Photo

Troy, de sensatie

• Louis!%s's Photo

Blue Fire, Silver Star or Sheikra.

Little gems like Eurosat, Vogel Rok, X No way out, Ultimate & Space Mountain (Florida) get honorary mentions.

I'm not a conventional coaster enthusiast.

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Millennium Force, Skyrush, Cheetah Hunt, and Boulderdash.  They're all sooooo good.

• Maxwell%s's Photo

Big Bad Wolf will probably be one of my all time favorites, but as for still operating coasters I'll have to echo RCT2day with Millennium Force, and throw in Lightning Racer as well. It's so hard to pick a favorite! :p

• Maverix%s's Photo

El Toro <3

• Austin55%s's Photo

Millennium Force all day errrrry day.

• G Force%s's Photo
    MF
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

1) Millennium Force 2) El Toro 3) Phoneix 4) Maverick 5) Fury 325

And I could keep going but I'll try to pretend I'm not an unimaginable coaster dork.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    International coaster day, what the fuck is that?

My favourite coaster is Air, easily.
  • alex%s's Photo
    ^ seems an unusal choice?? Alton Towers is one of the only parks I've been to but I'd put Nemisis above Air every time
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I don't know, Air has a special quality to it I think. I'm not a massive fan of Nemesis. I'd say Oblivion is my Towers favourite.

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

I think I'd like Oblivion if there was more "ride" to it, rather than just the highlight of the drop, and then returning the car to the station. There's so much wasted potential there, I feel. My favourite coaster is probably between Nemesis and Megafobia.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Im not sure Anymore, it's been a while since I've actually been on most of the coasters in my list. Montu maybe?
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I think I'd like Oblivion if there was more "ride" to it, rather than just the highlight of the drop, and then returning the car to the station. There's so much wasted potential there, I feel

I think thats why I like it so much, because it is so simple, but so good. The drop is all it needs, nothing more haha

• Liampie%s's Photo

^ seems an unusal choice?? Alton Towers is one of the only parks I've been to but I'd put Nemisis above Air every time

I've seen people prefer Air over Nemesis quite often. Nemesis is my #2 so it's not far behind, but Air is special. It's so fucking comfortable. I want to live in that thing.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Im not sure Anymore, it's been a while since I've actually been on most of the coasters in my list. Montu maybe?

Montu is amazing also, a top 5 of mine for sure. 

Big shout out to New Texas Giant and Iron Rattler as well. 

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

ADVENTURE EXPRESS

• nin%s's Photo

Fury 325, Thunderhead, Kraken, Sheikra.. and Expedition: Everest gets bonus points.

• Faas%s's Photo

Troy at Toverland. 
    I have never been to a themepark abroad, although I have been to Sandusky, Ohio and saw Cedar Point. I don't know if that counts?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading