News / NE's Big Panelist Purge of 2015

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I'm still in for RCT2, OpenRCT and LL (no expansions)

• Jaguar%s's Photo

I can do expansion packs and RCT2...

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo
    I can do rct2 , expansions, and OPENrct.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I'd like to be in the panel again. I have everything, RCT2, WW, TT, OpenRCT2 and LL.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Put me back in the panel. I am confident to judge LL, once cocoa helps me download it again :/ also open rct of course
  • Scoop%s's Photo

rct2, rct2 open, and LL. You name it I've got it.

Edit: If I may I think would like to nominate g-force as one of those new panelists. I hate how critical he is but because he is critical it will hopefully force us as a site to get better.

• robbie92%s's Photo

I can do standard and Open-RCT2. Once I get a new laptop (next month or two), I'll try to get LL up and running.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

G force is a critical guy with comments, but not much so with his actual scores. I ended up being more of an outlier than his community scores ever were iirc.

• Lotte%s's Photo

rct2, rct2 open, and LL. You name it I've got it.

Edit: If I may I think would like to nominate g-force as one of those new panelists. I hate how critical he is but because he is critical it will hopefully force us as a site to get better.

how will a digital scoring system force people to get better if all that happens is a 1% reduction in score for everything? 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    If we're doing nominations, I nominate #flashbackfriday. He seems very nostalgic but because he is nostalgic he will force us as a site to not let innovation blind us from the actual quality of a submission.
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

I nominate Billy the Sea Lobster, if anyone knows quality rct, it's BSL!

Also, it would be cool to add someone to the panel that always votes 100% every single time! Just sayin'...

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

I would like to apply again please. LL, RCT2 with expansions and OpenRCT2

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I would like to apply again please. LL, RCT2 with expansions and OpenRCT2

no need, you're still on it! 

• Coupon%s's Photo
    I wanna reapply with rct2/ww/tt and open rct
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    There are so many to choose from.
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo

no need, you're still on it! 

Oh right, cheers! I didn't know if a complete purge was happening, so thought I'd show my interest anyway :)

• Faas%s's Photo

Also, it would be cool to add someone to the panel that always votes 100% every single time! Just sayin'...

So basically FredD?
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Put me down for 2 and all expansions

JK

• Scoop%s's Photo

I'm not being antsy as usual, I'm just wondering around when we will find out.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

So basically FredD?
     Yes, exactly! Get Fred back on the panel!!!! :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading