News / NE's Big Panelist Purge of 2015

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Just to add to Liam's suggestion, I think a few of my votes for the Biathalon put them into Accolade voting. If ones can focus their attention on the Biathalon, Pentathalon and Improvising disciplines, those are probably the only ones that will actually fit the bill for receiving an accolade.

• Scoop%s's Photo

since we are on this topic:

Parkmeni Picture Studios - 2 more votes

Vernon Disney's Magic Realm - 2 more votes

Abu Al Sheikh Amusement Park - 1 more vote

Bamboo Gardens - 3 more votes

Long Hegu - 3 more votes

Broadrock Village - 2 more votes

These are all of the biathlon, pentathlon, and improve submissions that still need community votes that have some chance of getting a decent score. Let's get to voting guys!!

• Scoop%s's Photo

Is there going to be more since more than two panelists were removed?

• Faas%s's Photo

Herne the Hunter and Canyons, Carts and Coasters got an accolade. Some Olympics parks are also up for an accolade decision, like Lóng Héu (or something). 

Congrats to Fred and Timbabwe!

• Scoop%s's Photo

Is there going to be more since more than two panelists were removed?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Yes.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

before or after the olympics?

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

The Olympics are basically over, final parks are already submitted.... so I'd say it's obviously after. :D

• Scoop%s's Photo

The Olympics are basically over, final parks are already submitted.... so I'd say it's obviously after. :D

true :p 
  • Lotte%s's Photo

Are new panelists still needed? I'd be willing to take up a spot, panelist voting seems to take ages

• Scoop%s's Photo

same

• Recurious%s's Photo
    Same, although I may not be experienced enough as I have never released a full park myself.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

We're always looking for new panelists, constantly recruiting, thankyou for letting us know you're interested :)

• FredD%s's Photo

Also still open for the panellist. (open)RCT2 and RCT1 installed via Steam, tough you guys know I don't have really experience with that game. 

• Version1%s's Photo

Still interested in being on the panelist for RCT2

• GammaZero%s's Photo

I'm also still interested. I have vanilla RCT2, and RCT1. I don't really have that much experience though :p

• Scoop%s's Photo

I can open anything and everything. I'm always interested in being on the panel.

• RWE%s's Photo

I'm interested for RCT2

• Jaguar%s's Photo
    I have RCT2 and the expansions. Sign me up.
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Rct2 me up

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading