News / NE's Big Panelist Purge of 2015

• Rofl%s's Photo

RCT2 + expansions, not won any accolades, but still worth a shot.  :)

• Lotte%s's Photo

I never got a response to this, kind of weird that the site always seems to be hurting for panelists yet you guys never even give me a reply :p

• Louis!%s's Photo

We aren't hurting for them, its only because that park was built by so many of them lol We most likely just forgot to get back to you.

• Dimi%s's Photo

I noticed that since I have a full time job I can't find the time to rate parks anymore, or not as frequently as I did before, so you can remove from the panel if you want. I wouldn't like to be the one everybody's waiting for until a park can get released. I enjoyed it though and maybe I can rejoin later. :)

• Scoop%s's Photo

If you do end up removing dimi and need a new panelist I would love to start the application train and say that I can rate any park that is made.

• G Force%s's Photo

I think if we replace Dimi, it will be with someone from the EU, just to keep the demographics consistent.

But if you want to move to the front of the line for the NA replacement, be more active!

• RWE%s's Photo

I'm also still interested! :p

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

I'm also interested, if the demographics fit.

• FredD%s's Photo
    Also interested.
  • Poke%s's Photo

When i get my pc back, I'm also interested in rejoining.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I think if we replace Dimi, it will be with someone from the EU, just to keep the demographics consistent.

But if you want to move to the front of the line for the NA replacement, be more active!

When i get my pc back, I'm also interested in rejoining.

He said EU only!
  • GammaZero%s's Photo

Classy ITM

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    With open rct, i can
  • Poke%s's Photo

ITM, I dont even know if we're in the EU or not, it's so goddamn confusing.

• nicman%s's Photo

ITM, I dont even know if we're in the EU or not, it's so goddamn confusing.

Well your flag says your from the United Kingdom, but It might be wrong just like mine.

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo

Well your flag says your from the United Kingdom, but It might be wrong just like mine.

He means how the U.K. Left the EU
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

we're in the eu until article 50 is signed. even then it takes years to actually leave

• FredD%s's Photo

UK has voted to leave EU, they did not leave yet. 

• Scoop%s's Photo

I guess your right that I haven't been as active as I usually am.

• Scoop%s's Photo
    I know you guys probably aren't looking for panelists at the moment but I would love to reapply. I have both games as mentioned before and I can also look at parks away from the computer with the new rct classic on the phone. I can be active while being away. Thanks if you eventually add me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading