General Chat / NE Stickers / Merchandise

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    Hey Guys,

As some of you know, I make vinyl decal stickers for a living. nin, and a few others have kicked around the idea of me making some decals to sell for people to put on their car, laptop, computer case or whatever to help make me some money to help cut down on the cost I pay to keep the site running. The site costs about $13.00 / yr for the domain and about $200 per year for the hosting. I don't mind paying for it as I enjoy giving something to the community I used to be very involved in. I also use the server for very little business use but hopefully more business use in the future, so it is a tax write off and not that big of a deal, but it would be nice to give the community some cool things they might enjoy outside of just visiting the site.

Attached File  IMG_2564.JPG (181.42KB)
    downloads: 70

Here are the 3 style of designs I made up tonight, not pictured is just the orbit by itself but I figured it wouldn't be too popular. I have a variety of colors to choose from. Shown is Red and Candy Red Glitter. I can make them in pretty much any size but I figured the most popular would be about 5-8" wide and would cost around $5.99. Shipping would be $.79 to USA and $1.79 international. Anything larger than 8" shipping will be more, and I can make them bigger if you want them bigger.

All of the colors I can make them in are below:

Attached File  EtsyFinal.png (168.08KB)
    downloads: 74

I want to start off with these and see if they are popular since they are cheaper and maybe move on to a run of T-Shirts or Hoodies to sell if there is enough interest. If you're interested in purchasing any of these you can send me a private message and we can talk about which ones you want, how many and what size and I can invoice you through PayPal and you can pay with PayPal, or if you don't have a PayPal account you can pay with any major credit card processed by PayPal.

Also, if anyone ever needs any decals made for their personal use please private message me and I'll be more than happy to work with you to get whatever you want.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

I will be getting some of these for sure!

• nin%s's Photo

Sign me up please.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

add me on craiglist curtis 

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    5" orbit only, red.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    I want one. Or two.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

I have no idea what I'd do with ne decals but I'm happy to chip in for hosting

• posix%s's Photo

Totally cool.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

i need a few of these

• Kumba%s's Photo

These things are really cool:

Attached File  decals.jpg (14.38KB)
    downloads: 54

• Faas%s's Photo

What will you guys do with NE stickers? Just out of curiosity. 

• nin%s's Photo

What will you guys do with NE stickers? Just out of curiosity. 

well im wrapping my car in one so you tell me. 
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Back of a laptop, side of a pc tower, bumper sticker, tattoo, the possibilities are endless.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Oooohhh a tattoo

• geewhzz%s's Photo

Kumba do you have a flip phone?

• Maverix%s's Photo

Attached File  0105161609_HDR.jpg (61.17KB)
    downloads: 17

Love it Gee 

Gonna figure out where I want to put the other one but this stuff is great.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading