Custom Scenery Exchange / Some roof objects

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Hi all,

I made some diagonal roofs I wanted but couldn't find anywhere (maybe I just didn't look hard enough...). Anyway, I figured they could possibly be of interest to others too, so I decided to share them here. They're tested and work well, elevation etc. is correct. Types for the diagonal ones are rusted, wooden and wooden colourable.

Regarding the regular 1/4-tile roofs, I know and have TT's set, but I found they didn't have the proper elevation so I decided to fix that. I also wanted the regular wooden edge type.

Previews:

25473315316_8499b75402_o.png

25499427575_3c64625543_o.png

Let me know if you think these are of any use, and I'll upload a zip with the files inside!

• Steve%s's Photo

Definitely could be useful. Surprised we haven't seen these yet, to be honest.

• Sulakke%s's Photo

Nice!

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Yeah it kind of puzzles me too that these haven't been made, especially considering how popular the diagonal tile roofs seem to have become in recent years... Anyway, I'll have a zip up soon.

• nin%s's Photo

I've been waiting forever for something like this, I'll totally use them if released.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

I always just used the standard diagonal roof tiles for everything, just made sure the color was close enough. There's only so many object slots! :p

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Yeah, the standard diagonal roofs often work. But these are useful objects nonetheless, especially for smaller maps where the object limit indeed isn't an issue. Did you get the texture from LL? It looks perfect.
  • mintliqueur%s's Photo

Yes, I made the diagonal ones from the LL textures. Here's the zip, including the regular ones seen above.

Attached Files

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading