News / 2015 New Elements Awards Voting

• Liampie%s's Photo

- 2015 New Element Awards -

We'll admit it - we're late... Some of you probably thought there wouldn't be awards at all. But don't worry, there is no better way to reflect upon another year of great parkmaking and honour those responisble for this greatness. Of course there will be awards. Right here, right now, at last!

Cast your vote in the poll above. New this year is the 'no preference' option in each category. If you do not feel comfortable voting on a specific category (for example if you don't own LL - or RCT2), use this option. Please ensure you have viewed all candidates before casting your vote, or use the 'no preference' option. Note that it is not possible to change your vote later, so make up your mind before you vote. The poll will stay open until Sunday April 17th 2016 at 00:00(GMT), 01:00(CET), 17:00(PST), 20:00(EST)

The Awards Ceremony will be held in the week following the closing of the awards poll in a group chat on the home page, like usual. They are always a fun-filled event, so make sure you are there to participate! An announcement regarding the time and date will be made a few days beforehand.

See you at the ceremony and may the best nominees win!

Thanks to ][ntamin22, G Force and Robbie92 for helping us out with the nominations

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Kinda disappointed this H2H7 guy isn't nominated for breakthrough parkmaker of the year... He had so many incredible parks and screens this year. Biggest snub in years
  • ida%s's Photo

Why isn't Westwinds nominated for best foliage and landscaping? The foliage in that park was amazing. I personally feel like Wasteland shouldn't be there as 75% of all the foliage in there is spammed trees. Tbh. Tbhtbhtbh. The way G Force blends all those different tree types together is just phenomenal. Sure, the foliage in Westwinds may well be a copy of the foliage in Starpointe with all it's rocks and things, but it looks damn good and it fits the vibe of the park so well.

In the end i voted for Extinction since it's foliage is amazing too, but Westwinds should deserve a nomination at least. Tbhtbhtbhtbhtbh. Tbh.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo
    Wow guys, I know this is cliche but it's an honor to be nominated against so many amazing parks and designs.

Anyway thanks for putting this together. I can't wait for the awards! There were some amazing things that came out of this site last year. Hopefully this year is even better!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

Best LL was so tough. Wild West, Lake Chronus and Archipelago are all so good.

Breakthrough is a very close one between G Force and Alex. Both had a messy h2h career, a design and a near-spotlight. And both have continued to turn out top-notch work this year.

Had a good time looking through these again. Good job on not including too much H2H work.

• G Force%s's Photo
    Some of these were impossible. Best steel coaster, breakthrough parkmaker, best architecture. Congrats to all the nominees.
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Really? My park was nominated?! I already feel honoured!

• nin%s's Photo
    No best logo award? I know they're not as big of a thing in recent years, but do you still hope to have them in the future? Because with this the answer is clearly no.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

No best logo award? I know they're not as big of a thing in recent years, but do you still hope to have them in the future? Because with this the answer is clearly no.

The nomination panel was unanimous-

logot.png

King's Valley won.

• csw%s's Photo

Wow, did not expect that many nominations, especially since I sort of dropped of the face of the NE earth around October. Thanks to the admins/whoever made the nomination list, it's an honor! :D :D

• Poke%s's Photo

Thanks for so many nominations. Personally, I would have chosen War Elephant over The Guardian but oh well!

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Thanks for all the noms! Good stuff all around
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

if i get an award, i'll announce something big at the awards

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

will the big announcement be that you won an award

• Xeccah%s's Photo

no but i may be p r e g n a n t

• G Force%s's Photo

Don't forget to vote people!  Only 3 days left to cast your votes.

• theflowdiskord%s's Photo

holy shit I'm going to the Oscars! come on guys, like Leo I haven't won in years! cheers guys

• G Force%s's Photo

I have no idea why anyone want to watch this for 2 hours but here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y63d9mYFhwg

• Jappy%s's Photo

I watched multiple times. I'm underrated...! Hell yeah! :p

• soluna%s's Photo

Pridelands was one of my favorite parks, ever. The atmosphere and execution was flawless, with no attention to detail spared. :o Kudos to 2day, nin and thirteen for making such an awesome park! 

Oh and I'm kind of sad that this masterpiece wasn't nominated for anything. It's one of those parks that trascends time and space and it deserves to win every single award on its name alone. /ˢᵃʳᶜᵃˢᵐ

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading