Ask the Experts / Are you building a park in RCT2? Good, take a look at this.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Quick object saving tutorial because too many people repeatedly need this

Attached File  SCR74.png (434.9KB)
    downloads: 270
  • FredD%s's Photo

Thanks. Will have a lot of work to do.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Wow Liam, look at all that space you freed up just by being economical!

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Yes yes yes to this post! I think especially newer players don't know about this limit and don't know all the ways they could be saving object slots with, so this helps out a lot for them. Also remember my super awesome parking slot ride in epws which i made to save tons of object slots with and it even saved large scenery slots in the scenario maker :p

Lesson 4 is probably the most important to save the most amount of slots with though as the others are pretty logical already, but it's also the hardest as most people don't know how to make these simple objects.. Maybe you should do a fancy, easy to understand tutorial for that too ;)

• Tolsimir%s's Photo
    A 2x2 tile takes as much data space as a 4 1x1 tiles :p
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

Common sense!!!!........................................................................ that Liam taught me in H2H :D

• Xeccah%s's Photo

This is why poe didnt hit map limit trust in liam's words

• nicman%s's Photo

I've been looking for this forever.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo

was it just me that did this all the time?

I mean there's a reason imaginaerum didn't hit the limit... I use walls and big objects whenever I can and go into small blocks solely for detailing...

• Jappy%s's Photo

I try to use object saving methods from the very start of all my projects.... Saves me from problems later on.

• nicman%s's Photo
    I saw this a while ago, and I was searching for this forever because of such a random title.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading