General Chat / Euro Fantasy Football (Soccer)

• Roomie%s's Photo

727px-UEFA_Euro_2016_Logo.svg.png

After the success of the NE Fantasy football league this year. (Stolen away by Louis at the last minute) I've set up a fantasy league for the European Championships.

Rules are very similar to the Premier League one run this year but the free transfers start to increase dramatically as the knock out stages begin. (otherwise You'd have no players)

You pick a team of 15 players (11 + 4 subs) for under the 100 Euro budget. Points are scored for goals, clean sheets, saves etc. Points are lost for yellow/red cards, penalty misses, conceding etc.

Check out the rules page below for more.

Once you have set up a team click leagues and join league before entering the league code below to join the New Element Cup.

Join Here

http://eurofantasy.uefa.com/

Rules

http://eurofantasy.u...fantasy16/rules

NE League Code

40940N5G

• Stoksy%s's Photo

So it begins...again

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Of course I'm in! Picking the team was harder than with the PL thing, for most teams I have no clue who is actually going to play games.
  • trav%s's Photo

I'm in, but I'm awful at these things.

• Roomie%s's Photo

I suppose its harder without any Dutch players hey Liampie? :p

• Version1%s's Photo

The Harry Kanes are of course represented again. And this time I might even manage my squad!

• Liampie%s's Photo

I suppose its harder without any Dutch players hey Liampie? :p

To be honest, I don't think anyone has a clue what our first team would look like at the moment. :lol:

• Louis!%s's Photo

I'm out, I don't have the time to keep up to date so not worth entering. I'll be back in for the Premier League in Aug/Sept.

• Sulakke%s's Photo

Joined as well!

• RWE%s's Photo

Sounds like fun. I'm in.

• Version1%s's Photo

Payet bringin in them points

• Roomie%s's Photo

England doing the Hope, Frustration and Crushing Disappointment in 90 easy bite size minutes again.

Payet did get me some points though :)

• Louis!%s's Photo

Eng deserved the win, but then Hodgson goes and wrecks it all with awful substitutions like James Milner :p

• Version1%s's Photo

He should have brought Milner for Rooney and Vardy for Kane. No reason for Wilshere if you won't attack

• Liampie%s's Photo

Of all teams I liked Wales the best today.

• Louis!%s's Photo

^^Wilshere played relatively well, I think he needed to come on, but I wouldn't have taken Rooney off. And I wouldn't have even brought Milner to the tournament let alone brought him onto the pitch :p

Wales played well, but it will be interesting to see how they play against stronger sides.

• Version1%s's Photo

I think you are really underestimating Milner here. Can be an incredibly valuable for any team.

• FredD%s's Photo

Close this, Belgium gonna win the cup. 

• Liampie%s's Photo

I'm not into this one. The website is hard to use, for example I can't find the transfers section. Half my team is already out of the tournament. Fuck this, I'll be back for the premier league next year.

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Glad to hit 300 by the end, but couldn't catch Sulakke. Didn't give enough credit to the 'big' teams early on (especially France), enjoyable tournament.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading