General Chat / Pokémon Go

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Who is playing?

I am. I can reach several Pokéstops from my bedroom. There are two gyms around the block. Dozens upon dozens of Pokéstops within my view from my bedroom. I think that's pretty good. Lots of water Pokémon too, because of the canals. Going to head out today to see what Pokémon are lurking outside the city... This stuff is so exciting. Hope the servers stay up for a while. Guess I'm done when the USA wakes up.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I was thinking of having a bash but not sure if I can be arsed lol
  • GammaZero%s's Photo
    Not available in Brazil :(
  • G Force%s's Photo
    I've been enjoying people randomly walk around, looking into their phones.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Yeah, I've got a couple things nearby my apartment, but I do have to go for a walk. The funniest part has been watching people pile into cars and drive around looking for gyms, pokemon and pokestops.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo

It's so cool.  Being on a college campus helps so much.  There are tons of Pokestops and I think 5 gyms on campus alone.  I woke up this morning and went for a 3 mile walk, which I'd normally never do.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Its not out in the UK yet cause of the server issues that are happening :(

• chorkiel%s's Photo

I'd be a more active player if the servers weren't constantly down. Yesterday I wanted to show my friends how the game works but the server was down again.

Pretty sure this is the solution to obesity.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Just play during the day, servers are fine with the US asleep.
  • macncheezburger%s's Photo

There's already been a few car crashes because people try to play while driving. >.> 

Hope you guys get to play on the servers without a glitch soon. Waiting for the US to go to sleep is a good idea. I'm from the US and my facebook is drowned in Pokemon Go posts. 

• Faas%s's Photo
    I caught a ghastly and then my game crashed. Now I'm stuck with zubats and rattatas.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I found a beedrill yesterday, and immediately after I conquered my first gym. Which only lasted a few hours despite it being in the middle of the night. Still, cool shit

• Version1%s's Photo

Will probably give it a try as soon as its released in germany. I assume you need an Internet Connection and GPS to play?

• Liampie%s's Photo

Yes. You could play using only wifi, but you would be really limited like that.

• Version1%s's Photo

Okay, downloaded the apk. At least this thing will force me to go outside once in a while

• macncheezburger%s's Photo

My bf got a new phone pretty much so he could play this (we had windows phones - they stopped updating them which is a shame!). He went out with a friend and they were out til 1 am playing this. 

I just ordered my phone last night. 

• MCI%s's Photo

Team Yellow for the win!

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

My bf got a new phone pretty much so he could play this (we had windows phones - they stopped updating them which is a shame!). He went out with a friend and they were out til 1 am playing this. 

I just ordered my phone last night. 

Attached File  13689282_1132114383476878_379151502_n.jpg (15.74KB)
    downloads: 4

• Zaiush%s's Photo

9ShDt2y.png

Had to put this in the final park submission of Aesthetica, Aesthetica City Beach. What's a park in 2016 without a pokestop anyways?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading