RCT Discussion / Best ne memes

• G Force%s's Photo

Why was LL the expansion pack to get the mention? Why not added attractions/corkscrew follies, or, what would make the most sense, just RCT?

In Europe, Corkscrew Follies, is refereed to as "Added Attractions" so there is a name conflict there between region. Plus, IIRC, a lot of times CF or AA was included in Loopy Landscapes, so they essentially became the same after some time.

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    Didn't #flashbackfriday start as a meme?
  • csw%s's Photo

I believe LL was the last expansion pack to come out, and it has the most scenery, ride, and land options. So it's the most-"developed" version of RCT1. 

Just the base game only has 6 or so land types, a lot of missing rides, and a bit of missing scenery from LL. This is seen when you play the default scenarios vs the CF/LL scenarios. 

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I'm not saying it was a good one, but log flume layers was definitely a meme.

• Jaguar%s's Photo
    burger bar
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    my submissions always turning into an arguement about why some submissions get accolades and others don't and so and so voted this a 55% but voted this one a 75% blah blah blah big fights blah blah NE isn't what it used to be blah blah
  • Lotte%s's Photo

#swoopasaurus

#cantoutswooptheswoop

• Jaguar%s's Photo

When FunTown1412 posts on 7 year old threads. Classic FunTown...

• Xeccah%s's Photo

8-mile-8-mile-8888518-1024-768.jpg

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading