• Xeccah%s's Photo

80TSHvw.png

"it's coming back! someday...."

• csw%s's Photo

Man I love your shitposts

• Scoop%s's Photo

woot woot

• Louis!%s's Photo

For that post H2H8 is pushed back another 4 years.

• Jaguar%s's Photo

For that post H2H8 is pushed back another 4 years.

You're worse than Gabe Newell.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

We've heard your concerns, and with new assistant admin Shotguns?, we are glad to present a NEW contest! Details will be leaked throughout next week, but all I can say is that I can't wait to see people go... head to head.

• chorkiel%s's Photo

NEDC5?

• In:Cities%s's Photo

H2H is the only thing that gets me to play this game anymore lol

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

So whatever happened to the NE Paralympics?

• Scoop%s's Photo

well I think that's what the regular olympics ended up being.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    You're joking, Scoop, and it's an obvious joke to make, but there's actually some truth in that statement.

In my first draft of the contest all the disciplines were divided over the Olympics and the Paralympics, the Olympics being the more normal "best landscaping" and "best coaster" kind of disciplines, and the Paralympics being along the same lines as the disaster bench round. Posix told me it was too politically incorrect and he was right, but still I had some fun thinking about it. :p

I still have some fun ideas for a Paralympic round that might end up being an official or unofficial single round contest at some point.
  • mintliqueur%s's Photo

Hehe, I was joking too, though it is interesting to hear you actually thought about that! But I agree, posix was right. 

• Scoop%s's Photo

of course I was joking. I do believe it was a bit lackluster, but it did serve it's purpose as being a new type of contest that tested new ideas and was also a bit more casual. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading