Custom Scenery Exchange / DasMatze's and OSUDenny's object packs for RCT2 needed!

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

Hello!

We all need those objects and scenery packs for RCT2 from DasMatze, OSUDenny, and Tertram!!

Like:  DasMatze's Park Extras, OSUDenny's scenery and paths, and Tertram's flags pack!!

Thank You!

• G Force%s's Photo
    I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about. Can you give us an example of these objects?
  • X7123M3-256%s's Photo

I thought they did mostly RCT3 stuff?

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

DasMatze, OSUDenny, and—especially—Tertram each did objects/scenery packs for RCT2 before RCT3 was even released.

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

DasMatze:  RCT2 Park Extras Pack—objects like:  The FunTown USA-inspired circus tent park sign, sections for a ride-enclosing dome (circus striping design), a 4-sided signpost for Tower Drop rides, ...

OSUDenny:  A lightouse object, and the paths he did.

Tertram:  He ha a page full of scenery packs links—his best-known ones included the World Flags pack.

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

I will have a look for tertam and dasmatze but you may have to be clearer with denny as he made thousands of objects and hundreds of paths.

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

Okay I have tertam's Flags, Sorry not got dasmatze stuff 

Attached Files

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

Thanks for Tertram's World Flags Pack!

He also did other packs...

• rozycoon%s's Photo

OSDENNY did a lot of item packs back in 2005 and 2006.  I think they are great.  Huge selections.

rozycoon

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading