RCT Discussion / Logo Board

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Community Track Logo Sharing Topic

Logos for NE releases have been a part of the site since the very beginning, and are a great way to enhance a project.  However, in recent years the site's format has pushed logos away from the center of attention. We've seen a decline in members who participate on both ends - making logos and requesting them for their projects.  This topic should help to bring creators of both kinds together so we can get cool layouts logos into the hands of people who can do cool things with them.

Request a Logo

The current logo process is that if you want one, you must to either provide it yourself or find a logo artist to ask.  We don't plan to change this process, but this topic should make it easier to get the word out that you would like a logo.  Simply post "Looking for Logo" with any details you care to provide and if one of the volunteer Logo Artists on the NE team is interested they'll get in touch.

Similarly, if you've got a cool logo you want to offer up for the community feel free to post it as either a Stock Logo (see below) or with whatever conditions you'd like.  If you think you can contribute more, PM an admin about joining the Logo Artist team.  

Please be respectful of the time Logo Artists take to work on a project and don't request logos for work you aren't sure will ever see a public release.

Stock Logos

Sometimes a logo can be a great source of inspiration.  If a logo is posted here and noted as a Stock Logo, anyone who wants to is free to use that logo for their NE project submission.  

Stock Logo usage Rules:
    Stock Logos are for completed submissions that meet minimum NE accolade standards.  
    You get the logo to use on your project 
    based on an admin assessment when you submit the map(s) to the NE system.  If the admin team judges your project will likely score above 60%, you get the logo.  If we're not confident your project will make 60% after panel voting, the logo may not be used until scores come in.  If the project does not score 60% or above the logo will remain available for public use.

​We heavily encourage posting in the thread if you plan to use a logo, since they are awarded first-come, first-serve based on submission date.  If you're interested in using a logo someone else has expressed interest in, we can work something out.

Be respectful.
    Please understand that not everyone is cool with every logo; if you request a logo for your project, don't be upset if it gets turned down or you don't receive a response.  If you offer a logo for use, don't be upset if it is turned down or you are asked if it can be modified.  Don't modify a logo you received and claim it is yours or copy from an image without permission.  Credit logo creators where you can.

Above all, communicate!  If you aren't sure or the request wasn't clear, ask first before modifying or using a logo.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Stock Logos Currently available:  

Attached Image: Belshazzar.png

Attached Image: Devilfish.png

Attached Image: Excelsior.png

Attached Image: Galaxy.png

Attached Image: GIANT DIPPER.png

Attached Image: GOAT the ride.png

Attached Image: IMAGO.png

Attached Image: LeapFrog.png

Attached Image: Leapfrog2.png

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Stock Logos Currently Available, cont. 

Attached Image: Moonshot.png

Attached Image: Skyrider.png

Attached Image: Speed Demon.png

Attached Image: Syrvex.png

Attached Image: Tyrant.png

Attached Image: VOID Subspace.png

Attached Image: Yucca Falls.png

Attached Image: ZIPPER.png

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Reserved.  

Attached Image: LB_Razor.png

Attached Image: LB_CedarFlair.png
    YOUR TEXT HERE - generic Cedar Fair logo.  Customizable as needed.

Attached Image: LB_Flint Falls.png

Attached Image: LB_Maneater.png

Attached Image: LB_Timbercrest.png

Attached Image: LB_SpectroParc.png

Attached Image: 01Neptune.png

Attached Image: 01Meridionale.png

Attached Image: 01HummelPark.png
  • Scoop%s's Photo

I still need a logo for Oakwood Acres if anyone is interested.

• nin%s's Photo

Interesting concept. I'll see if I can contribute any.

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    The moonshot one is sick, and just overall cool conceptually.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Added YOUR TEXT HERE cedarfair generic, Flint Falls, Grey Mountain Maneater, and Timbercrest Park to the stock roster.  

I'll continue to update as I make them whenever I'm in the mood.  

• Jappy%s's Photo

LOOKING FOR A LOGO:

Piano Park is nearing completion (still some time away though!), and I think it deserves one. What do I have in mind? Simple, the words "Piano Park" on top of some piano keys and some notes flying around. Anything more is a very nice extra.

• Louis!%s's Photo

I am claiming Moonshot & Syrvex for an upcoming project. Thankyou, goodbye.

• alex%s's Photo

How did you know I was planning on building 'Goat: The Ride' ?

Good thread idea. I can help with making logos too occasionally.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I still need a logo for Oakwood Acres if anyone is interested.

http://www.nedesigns...oakridge-acres/  ??
  • Scoop%s's Photo

well shit I don't even know my own park name, but yes that park.

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Might be needing that Giant Dipper logo soon-ish

• G Force%s's Photo

Looking for a Logo:

The spotlight winning World's of Fun is in dire need of a logo!  Possibly would like something based off of this:

Dinosaurs_Alive!_Logo.png

But instead of the dinosaurs at the top, silhouettes of pagodas, European peaked roof buildings, an american diner etc...  I'd love for the text to say "G Force's Worlds of Fun".

If that's too specific, just anything based on countries/flags/travel would work.  Feel free to improvise, I'd just like to finally have some sort of logo!  

No real deadline either, since the park's been released for a while, a little while longer doesn't really hurt.

Thanks!

• robbie92%s's Photo

Heh, I could probably use that Giant Dipper logo for the Belmont Park design I was working on. 

• Jappy%s's Photo

Seeing how the park is practically finished, I'm bumping my request for a logo for Piano Park.

What do I look for? Simple, something like this with a few notes added.

4.piano-logo.jpg

• Liampie%s's Photo

How about this?

Attached Image: Naamloos.png

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

^Really nice!!

• Jappy%s's Photo

Not exactly what I had in mind :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading