Related Games / [PC] Roomies Christmas Competition

• Roomie%s's Photo

Christmasy.png

Its that time of year again.

I've run my annual competition away from NE for the last couple of years but there are 3 major new coaster games out this year Parkitect, Planet Coaster and Roller Coaster Tycoon World. So it seems only sensible to embrace these. In this case the most popular of the three Planet Coaster.

Simple competition this year which requires you to have PC already. (that's a fair few people though)

Competition

I want the best Christmas themed screenshot you can make using Planet Coaster. Be imaginitive. :)

Prizes

Your choice of a full copy of any of the 3 games mentioned above, Full version 

A Steam account is required for this. 

Or if you have all 3 you can go for something from the usual prize pot

including merchandise from parks around the world such as Disney Mystery Manor Pin, Gravity Max Playing Cards, Sea World Drinks Coasters, Luna Park Sydney DVD, Sunway Lagoon Fridge Magnet, Abyss USB Stick, Happy Valley Ant Toy, DisneySea Monorail Train & Of course some copies of RCT & LL

Prizes

Deadline is Christmas Day (I'm not fussy about time but dont take the piss :p ) and competing screenshots will be put to a vote (if I get more than one entry that is :p)

• Louis!%s's Photo

OMG you have a Happy Valley Ant Toy? I WANT! 

I don't have PC though :/ lol

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Hey Roomie, great idea, good to see you still have the motivation to organise these Christmas contests!

I'll try to cook something up!

• Liampie%s's Photo

So you can win a copy of Planet Coaster, but you need Planet Coaster to even enter? Something is wrong there :p I think it'd be good and fair if you accepted RCT entries, on the condition that the screen was built for this contest specifically. I think it would enter that way!

• trav%s's Photo

Rct is so 2015 though Liam

• Roomie%s's Photo

You can get a copy for a friend Liam. Its Christmas after all :p

RCT Contests died a death no one entered so I stopped. It's no fun if you always win :)

• Louis!%s's Photo

It wasn't always Liam, I won an RCT boardgame! I'll never forget that moment.

Is there a PC demo? If so, I'll download, do a screen and win the full game :p

• Richie%s's Photo

No demo but im sure theres something you can do to test it :p

• Roomie%s's Photo

Arrrrhhhhhh there might be. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Aye matey, I'll search the sea floor for some booty.

• CedarPoint6%s's Photo

My coaster is coming along slower than I'd like, but my goal is to actually get something resembling a finished project for this one... it's good practice in the game anyway.

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Well now you have no excuse not to try :p

New Christmas update is out

Attached File  1.jpg (153.59KB)
    downloads: 40

Attached File  2.jpg (82.88KB)
    downloads: 44

Attached File  3.jpg (128.47KB)
    downloads: 41

Attached File  4.jpg (96.37KB)
    downloads: 28
  • Louis!%s's Photo

^Can I submit one of these screens and win a copy of the game? :p

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Hey Roomie, do we have to put our screens in here or send them to you via mail?

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Aight, it's not much but I gave it a go..

Tried to imagine how Santa's castle could look like :p

WHVcXPU.jpg

• Roomie%s's Photo

I like it :) but either way you won by default im afraid SF haha

So take your pick if you would like a game. Or I can send you a list of the theme park stuff I have saved up when I get back to the flat post Christmas festivities at my families. 

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Aww, I was hoping more people would create something :(

I feel kinda bad for winning by default, but eh, if it's not too much trouble I don't own parkitect yet so guess that would be my pick then (my steam name is Six Frags :p )

Anyways, thanks Roomie for still sticking to the Christmas tradition and I still hope you do one next year and more people will create something :)

• trav%s's Photo

I was looking forward to putting something to this, but just didn't have time. Sorry Roomie, but thank you for doing this stuff anyway!

• Roomie%s's Photo

Cool SF. need to add you as a friend first. Sent the request.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading