Some new shots of Mystic Point.

uEYHK8H.jpg

pbjhobR.jpg

mNLGKxl.jpg

oVf9yDG.jpg

AXuoGhx.jpg

• Cocoa%s's Photo

looks great but I still want more daytime shots and POVs :p

do you have a great pc? how well does it run that park?

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    Thanks. I'll get more daytime shots up this weekend. The park runs well right now because it's closed and there are no peeps in it. I expect that to change once it's open. Even with my behemoth of a PC.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Howdy. Long time no post.

So....anyone who cares, can now visit this Planet Coaster Park.

Mystic Point is open for business. My first fully complete park in PC. Anywho....enjoy.

Here's the link!

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=889081866

• trav%s's Photo

Awesome! I'll check this out when I get a chance and hope that my laptop can survive long enough for me to have a look around.

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    Make sure you look at the soft opening file in the workshop...it only has 2000 peeps...the grand opening has 6000..... Might release the empty version as well as it gets around 40fps on my comp
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

alright give some of us sad crap laptop boys some good povs (please :) )

• Richie%s's Photo

Hey sorry for the delay in commenting on this, it truly deserves praise! From what I have seen so far checking the park out it is incredible. Very well put together and i can't wait to see what you build next.

I still plan on opening the park for another look, I've not been feeling too great and the choppy frame rate was making me feel quite sick but will pop back in once I have had a better look.

Congrats on finishing it! How many hours do you reckon have gone into it?

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    It took 186 hours based on how long Steam says I've been playing the game. It was started the day the full game was released....so since November. And thanks. For a less jarring experience, try the version with only 2000 peeps. It's called Mystic Point Soft Opening in the Workshop.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading