RCT Discussion / NE Multiplayer Server

• Julow%s's Photo

I would love to join this project. :(

• Richie%s's Photo

Do i need to locate my RCT2 to install openRCT? wouldnt mind taking a look at this

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Julow, you stand a really good chance at getting into the server if you introduce yourself here. You did the mini space mountain like coaster on the TP Server 2 right? Best, most NE-like thing on any TP park I've seen.

Richie, I think you need to have RCT2 installed, but you don't need the actual disc. This multiplayer thing could be perfect for the way youve been building in recent years!
  • trav%s's Photo

This is pretty cool. RWE, your stuff so far looks really good!

• RWE%s's Photo

Thank you, trav! Glad to hear that!

• Richie%s's Photo
    Richie, I think you need to have RCT2 installed, but you don't need the actual disc. This multiplayer thing could be perfect for the way youve been building in recent years!

You mean leaving things unfinished? xD Ive sorted a copy of rct2 installing it as i type this so ill check it out.

edit- I'm in! Looks quite fully already =)

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    This thing is so fun, i feel like its the future of rct. Really is motivating to get playing again
  • Lagom%s's Photo

You guys should post screens of this park somewhere. Really interested to see what you come up with :)

• Liampie%s's Photo

You can't come and see for yourself?

• Recurious%s's Photo

I would like to request if the following objects could be added to the park at one point or another:

LMBWOOD1.dat

KNG-DRCF.dat

or

XXFNRP02.dat

either will do.

Thanks

• Sephiroth%s's Photo
    I'd be interested in joining this, probably a pretty small contribution (maybe something the size of the area I did in World's Fair in H2H7). Busy for a short bit but I'll try to check back and see how this is progressing.
  • X7123M3-256%s's Photo

Did the server just crash? I was on it, the game froze, and now I can't find it in the server list.

• Richie%s's Photo

Coaster crashed and crashed the game/server i think

• RWE%s's Photo

It's up again!

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo

I'd also like to request a few objects.

JACJPRF1.dat

JACJPRC1X.dat

1KTIPL04.dat

KSCHLISC.dat

• GammaZero%s's Photo

I have some objects I need, but this may overlap with other requests a bit.

MPSTEPS.dat

LVWATER1.dat

LVWATER8.dat

TTLADDER.dat

1KHFWDP2.dat

1KWTRQ01.dat

1KWTRQ02.dat

XXWTRFLQ.dat

CFOUNTAI.dat

KNGCQSTR.dat

KNGCQSLR.dat

KNGCQSLL.dat

KNGCQFLT.dat

I believe this is it for now. I know it's a hefty list, but some of these objects are pretty much essential. I'll do more requests if I need more objects.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

heyo, any reason 'terraform' is unchecked for moderator? I'd love to be able to build some land :p

also the park is shaping up a bit more now, although there's definitely a few bits and pieces that stick out pretty badly in terms of quality/themeing etc

• csw%s's Photo

This server may just make me finally download OpenRCT2 .... ;)

• Brent%s's Photo

I'd love to throw my hat in and build something... I just downloaded Steam/RCT2 and OpenRCT but it said I had the wrong version. I'm on 0.0.5 and it said I need 0.0.6-21

• G Force%s's Photo
    You need the development version to access the server.

But please read the server rules first.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading