Ask the Experts / Codex Not Working

• SupraTheHedgehog%s's Photo

I recently tried to use codex on RCTLL (with drexter patch of course), but it doesn't work. Each time I try to do something, I have this error message:

https://lh3.googleus...oS=w539-h245-no (this is a picture, I don't have Tumblr so I'm just posting the link)

Can someone help me with that?

• G Force%s's Photo
    The picture doesn't work for me. Try uploading it directly to NE as an attachment.

There it is

Attached File  CodexNotWorking.PNG (22.09KB)
    downloads: 8

• G Force%s's Photo
    Not sure on that one, perhaps re download Codex from Game Utilities. Maybe a more experienced LLer would be able to provide more help on this, as I'm no expert on codex.
  • csw%s's Photo

Are you running in compatibility mode and with disabled themes? I'm assuming you're on Windows 10?

Also, I don't think the program header is "The Codex Trainer", mine is just "Codex Trainer", maybe you've got the wrong program. Where did you download it from? This is a long shot because it's probably no different but it could be the issue 

Are you running in compatibility mode and with disabled themes? I'm assuming you're on Windows 10?

Also, I don't think the program header is "The Codex Trainer", mine is just "Codex Trainer", maybe you've got the wrong program. Where did you download it from? This is a long shot because it's probably no different but it could be the issue 

1. I'm running on Windows 7.

2. My game runs very well, I do not need compatibility mode.

3. I got Codex from Game Utilities on NE.

• G Force%s's Photo

Compatibility mode is required for trainers and external programs to work with the game on Windows 7 and 8.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I would google that file that is apparantly missing.

Compatibility mode is required for trainers and external programs to work with the game on Windows 7 and 8.

That's what I needed, now it works perfectly. Thank you very much!

• csw%s's Photo

Glad you were able to solve the issue! 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading