Related Games / (PC) MTG Park

• Metropole%s's Photo

All screens WiP

Attached Files

• CedarPoint6%s's Photo

Very atmospheric.  You're certainly very good with the different lighting options.  It sets the mood very well.  I like the numbering over each of the rows.  That's clever.  

The rapids sign stands out against the rest of that screen and maybe not in such a good way.  Too bright and colorful compared to the rest I think.  Maybe if you pulled the lighting back and made it a little softer?

I'd like to see some daytime shots as well so I can get a better feel of the actual composition of things.  Looking forward to seeing the progress!

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I like the lighting.

• Louis!%s's Photo

That turn is gorgeous. 

• Metropole%s's Photo

Thanks for the Comments

CP6: Yes agree on that sign. In day time it is quite a faded green and blue but no matter how dark of a colour you set it, at night it lights up really bright. I might change it to a wooden sign and light it myself as you are right, it stands out too much.

Here's a screen taken at night and the same at day to give you more perspective of what's going on:

Attached Files

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

queue certainly looks like a hike!

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Yasss more daytime pics please. I cant help but feel like night pics are cheating at making atmosphere
  • chemist%s's Photo

Wow this game looks amazing, is it worth the buy though?

• imlegos%s's Photo

I don't have it, but I'd say it's pretty dang worth it.

It's also been on sale on Steam a lot recently.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

If you have a good friend whohas it, just ask them to share their Steam library with you, that's what I did :p

• Metropole%s's Photo

17349912_10101952763264172_393560202784917349714_10101952763304092_855548876400917311370_10101952763254192_913976979284717218689_10101952763259182_4614315730344

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Gorgeous work Metro.....do you post this on the PC forums and at SGW? If not, you should.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I'm digging that first pic.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Yeah, I love the queue under the crossover.  Only complaint is that the forest of footers takes away a little from the torch/lantern theming element there.

• Metropole%s's Photo

Thanks guys,

Meretrix: I hadn't actually but have heard about SGW and have now posted there. Thanks for the tip!

Liampie: Thanks

Intamin22: Yeah I think I will remove that torch, kinda gets dwarved, thanks.

• Metropole%s's Photo

Next update from the Zendikar area:

jIuxE8d.jpg

p9kHak8.jpg

rlov2UE.jpg

4DMM2Fh.jpg

F9oHyGC.jpg

4RckHr9.jpg

• trav%s's Photo

That first picture is beautiful

• Turtle%s's Photo

this is really good mate, love the sign