Custom Scenery Exchange / Object that has the same size and positioning as 4 custom base magnus?

• nicman%s's Photo

Is there an object that has the same size and positioning as 4 custom base magnus?

Attached File  Design 2017-01-23 08-33-50.png (1.42KB)
    downloads: 24

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

4 custom base magnus?????

• nicman%s's Photo

4 custom base magnus?????

yeah, so that I do not have to place so many of them for a simple support.

• imlegos%s's Photo

So, a taller version is what you're asking then.

Clarification would help.

• alex%s's Photo

yep, it's called 'Six Frags Pole' and it's in the multiplayer server

• nicman%s's Photo

I was looking for an object like 4 of the poles together like in the picture. But the Six Frags Pole could come in handy as the only reason why I want the object is to save time.

• Recurious%s's Photo

I'm still not exactly clear on what you mean. Do you mean 4 of these blocks on top of each other? Or 4 of them next to each other to form a bigger pole?

• imlegos%s's Photo

Vertically it would seem.

• G Force%s's Photo

There is an object that looks like that, but it is not centered on a tile as far as I know.  It would be pretty easy to make however.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Vertically it would seem.

He wants 4 of them centered as one object, not something like the six frags pole. Didn't you see the screenshot? 

• Liampie%s's Photo

Check out Europa Park World Showcase. It may have what you're looking for. Not sure, because your question is definitely a contender for most poorly worded question of the decade.

• nicman%s's Photo

Check out Europa Park World Showcase. It may have what you're looking for. Not sure, because your question is definitely a contender for most poorly worded question of the decade.

Its hard to explain.

What I mean is 4 custom base magnus that are together so that It makes an object that looks like a deco bloc:

Attached File  Europa Park World Showcase 2017-01-23 20-23-46.png (3.39KB)
    downloads: 5

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Well, in the first post you showed a picture with the object positioned in the middle of a square. Now you're showing it positioned on the edge. It would be nice if you could specify which positioning you want.

• nicman%s's Photo

you know what, nevermind, il just create the object myself.

• nicman%s's Photo

I couldn't figure out how to make an object with that positioning so I made a modified version with 4x height similar to the Six Frags Pole, but it is also compatible with the custom fence base. I will post it on my custom scenery topic if you want it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading