General Chat / Food

• SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

let's talk food
    to remain civil, talk of mayo fries is strictly prohibited

Personally, lamb is one of my favorite meats. Unfortunately, if cooked improperly, it's very bad which I believe is why most people don't like it. Something I learned from eating at middle eastern restaurants a lot is that you have to marinate lamb for a very long time, sometimes days. The good thing about that is that marinating even a very cheap lamb will still come out delicious, basically falling off the bone with a nice amount of fatty flavor, not too much. Specifically at a Palestinian place near me, their stuffed lamb is a whole lamb stuffed with vegetables and spices while marinated, it is cut up and served and is just so full of flavor it's amazing, and served over rice with small chunks of beef only adds to it

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Poutine is pretty great.

Poutine and disco fries are fantastic

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    food is good
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I don't care much for Poutine. The Poutinefest in Ottawa was fun though.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo

I made chicken tenders today. They were pretty good 8/10

• nicman%s's Photo

I like fries with eggs, vinegar and canola oil.

i also like beef wellington

And apple pie, raisin pie, chocolate pie, cherry pie, deep fried apple pie, lemon pie, plum pie, pear pie, peach pie, millionaire pie, key lime pie, french silk pie, blueberry pie, gooseberry pie.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I bought and ate some of this a few months ago

fZbFqNO.jpg

• Lilith%s's Photo
    I was recently diagnosed with diabetes so I've had to try some wacky low carb recipes, like banana and egg pancakes and mini pizzas with bell pepper halves as the crust. And of course I'm eating a shitload of eggs

I'm going to a fancy steakhouse tomorrow and I'm planning out my orders in my head:
    Veal Osso Bucco in a white wine sauce to start
    Medium Bone-in Filet with a side of garlic mashed potatoes
    Chocolate Lava Cake with raspberry drizzle and vanilla ice cream

It was really good, like really good

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading