General Chat / Pets?!

• Jappy%s's Photo

I wanted to start of this thread by showing off my dog, and how proud I am of her. Her name is Hobbel (pronounce Hobble in English), a Great Swiss Mountain Dog. The best dog an owner could wish for. Playful, sometimes devious, but always happy to see you.

Sadly, I can't. As she didn't touch her food this morning, we took her to a vet and he discovered the worst thing: cancer. And a bad case. She had to be put to sleep. Nine years old.

Love you forever my dear fluffy friend...

Sad story, but I wanted to make this thread no less. You got any pets you love? Show them!

mhrPtOu.png

• SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

I was in a similar camp recently, my dog Fang passed away over the summer from cancer. We did everything to keep him happy though and that was important

Attached File  dog.jpg (100.82KB)
    downloads: 8

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Mine died over a year ago. Also from cancer. Really sad. Your dog was beautiful, Jappy. Take care.

Currently I take care of the three goldfishes in my student home, even though only one of them is technically mine. They're pretty cool.

• Steve%s's Photo
    As much I am sorry to hear for your losses guys (seriously, that blows), this thread is sad as fuck. :(

I recently got a kitten over this last Summer, however she is not much of a kitten now.

Attached File  IMG_3496.JPG (212.23KB)
    downloads: 43

Yeah, we have matching Christmas sweaters.
  • 5dave%s's Photo

http://www.nedesigns...post-your-pets/

I like being a party pooper! :D

Oh and I have two cats.

"MFG"

• G Force%s's Photo

Steve your cat looks terrified.

My family has a dog and cat.  I don't have any photos however, but the dog is a small black lab mix and the cat is golden, no idea why breed it is though.

• Jappy%s's Photo

The look on that cat is amazing.

• Steve%s's Photo
    My girlfriend was shaking a toy to get her attention and she (unsurprisingly) hates the sweater. She most likely was trying to escape -- I swear she likes me.
  • FredD%s's Photo

Sorry to hear Jappy... 

My brother has a dog, one year old now. I'm not a dog lover but I have to admit, I would miss him if my brother would leave the house. 

I once had a cat, I love cats. His name was Pistache but disappeared  after a year or so. We suspect our neighbor has something to do with it but we can not prove it...

Pistache_Buffalo.jpg

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading