News / NE Awards 2016 - Voting Now Open!

• Louis!%s's Photo

- 2016 New Element Awards -

Welcome to the annual NE Awards, the Oscars of RCT. There are several changes this year to the way the awards are being run, but the most important thing remains the same, cast your vote in the above poll asap!

Please ensure you have viewed all candidates before casting your vote, or use the new 'no preference' option. Note that it is not possible to change your vote later, so make sure you are voting correctly before submitting your vote.

The poll will stay open for 2 weeks from now until Friday 10th March 2017 at 23:00(GMT), 00:00(CET), 16:00(PST), 19:00(EST)

This year there is no Awards Ceremony, we have taken this decision due to the lack of interest and activity the previous couple of years. Instead we will make the results visible at a set time and celebrate the results in an extra special multi-player spectacular! This will be a fun event, giving people the opportunity to participate in an exclusive, limited time, multi-player park, whilst chatting amongst each other about the award results. An announcement regarding the time, date and other details will be made a few days beforehand.

See you at the celebration and may the best nominees win!

• Scoop%s's Photo

wow ask and thou shalt receive. I think that definitely qualifies for this month liam.

• RWE%s's Photo

I have a nomination, wooooh

• G Force%s's Photo

A very stacked year in terms of content, probably one of the best years of RCT in a long time.

Please remember to consider all options before voting!

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Wow, what an amazing year. Alex killing it across the board
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Jesus christ..... 5 spotlights. 2016 didnt seem that insanely good or productive but I'm definitely wrong. Alex to win the Robbie92 award for "getting every award possible". Not only that but project logos, blap? everything touched by alex??????

alex????

alex!

• Cocoa%s's Photo

design: last days. brilliant composition here.

major rct2: bga. some of my favorite pieces of detailed, atmospheric rct2 live here.

minor rct2: budapleasure (close tho to scientifica and firestorm). just classy and atmospheric all up.

LL: discovery bay. fucking hell that mekong area, but close to panoptica (that diver area... you really know asian themes alex)

out of the box: dark realms. really loved this slightly forgotten gem (close to scientifica though)

nostalgic: victoria classic. also just really pretty and refreshing, didn't tread too much on overdone things but still really nice and well put together

miscellaneous feature: colored wooden walls. I'm a sucker for this stuff hey

screenshot: mekong river by alex. thats all

wooden: patriot in worlds of fun. damn that is one fucking sexy layout. literally perfect. but bandit is also amazing in the same park, you really nailed those two layouts (+ pac)

steel coaster: jagannath. i'm a bit obsessed with alpangeist despite never having ridden it and you nailed it, and in one of the best areas of the park to boot.

non coaster: mekong adventure... obviously

landscaping: skylands. just pure prettiness everywhere

archy: BGA. while I love everything in discovery bay and panoptica peaks, I got to hand it to this meticulously researched and detailed study of asia. brilliant stuff.

breakthrough: lagom. damn what a productive and fantastic year. liseberg is amazing, and gronalund looks fantastic too...

player of the year: alex. no competition really! two of my favorite LL parks of all time.

I went for the fifth louis also

• Poke%s's Photo

Jesus christ alex, you're a fucking star.

• Recurious%s's Photo

Ayy lmao I actually got nominated for something. Gonna have to give it to Lagom though, that guy was just so dam productive this year.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

It was a good year for rct! Not only was it a killer year for spotlights and golds, but there are some fantastic up-and-coming players on the site! Promises of good things to come! Congrats to everyone who had a share in supporting this site with their creations! 

Thanks for the nominations, but I think my work has been dwarfed by some rct giants! :D

• Louis!%s's Photo
    If I don't win Louis of the Year I'll be pissed.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

That's a shame about no awards ceremony but I'm looking forward to the Multiplayer thing.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the results of this one. It was almost impossible to pick a winner for most of these categories. The amount of awesome, large scale releases last year was really pretty spectacular.

Really the only easy ones for me were Best Architecture and Best Steel Coaster (This should just be the Jagganath appreciation award). Oh... and that last one of course. lol

• Scoop%s's Photo

That's a shame about no awards ceremony but I'm looking forward to the Multiplayer thing.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the results of this one. It was almost impossible to pick a winner for most of these categories. The amount of awesome, large scale releases last year was really pretty spectacular.

Really the only easy ones for me were Best Architecture and Best Steel Coaster (This should just be the Jagganath appreciation award). Oh... and that last one of course. lol

Really I thought best breakout was a given as well.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Dammit, I wanted to lose PoY to Alex! :mad:

• Jappy%s's Photo

Yeeey! I'm nominated for something. :p

• Scoop%s's Photo

Yeeey! I'm nominated for something. :p

same bud same. 
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I'm nominating ][topia for best rookie draft, half the team is on the "breakthrough player" nominations list

• bigshootergill%s's Photo
    If I don't win Louis of the Year I'll be pissed.

I personally voted for the 5th Louis on the list, but it was a tough decision... :p

• Recurious%s's Photo
    We should have all voted no preference
  • MCI%s's Photo

There was a lack of interest in the ceremony? Shame, those were always the highlight of my rct year :/

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading