News / NE Awards 2016 - Voting Now Open!

• Louis!%s's Photo

There still will be a ceremony of sorts, just not announcing the award winners, and in the form of a special multiplayer map.

• chorkiel%s's Photo

It's probably a certainty that Lagom will win breakthrough of the year, but please let's not forget Jaguar. The guy stepped up his game so much.

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Also, no preference on the Louis! thing. Who cares?

• robbie92%s's Photo

Oh hey, I got some nominations. Nice.

• Austin55%s's Photo

fuck louis

• Louis!%s's Photo

I think this is the first year that I am genuinely not up for something since my first award nomination (and possible win??? back in 2006?) That makes me quite sad. I need to actually do something in 2017.

• FredD%s's Photo

I got a nomination  :p  But non Buffalo indian for best screen? Come on! :D

The Louis category was the hardest one to chose. 

• posix%s's Photo

Really nice to see this. Feels like such a good year, like a healthy culture of RCT at the site. Makes me happy.

• Rofl%s's Photo

Some pretty good nominations in there. Curious who will take some awards home! :)

• Julow%s's Photo

Too hard to chose in some categories ! :) 

Absolutly amazing work overall. 

• zxbiohazardzx%s's Photo

can i just say that for some categories it was extremely close between 2 entries for me, where as for others i tempted to have no preference at all or it was more clear. Great entries this year, keep it up!

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

An extremely good year! I had my preferences pretty much set in most categories, but choosing the best major park was really hard. Ended up voting with my heart and went for KnoxVegas, that park just had something special, I think, although it isn't perfect. G Force's WoF ended up being a very close second, and winning my vote for both best wooden and best steel coaster. Kind of surprised myself by not choosing Liseberg here but Lagom is definitely the breakthrough player of the year, how could he not be with a debut spotlight and all? Alex won most other categories for me, haha. Voted for the fifth Louis, but I'd probably have voted for alex there aswell had he been nominated!

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Join us in just over an hour for the Awards Event in the Discord at 23:00(BST/GMT)!
    In global times that is 24:00(CET), 15:00(PST), 18:00(EST).

You can join the NE community Discord server by clicking here!
    We will have some stricter security settings in place during the live event, so you may not be able to send messages for a few minutes after joining.

The admin team will be on hand to announce award winners and a few special site news items.
    The live chat event event will be smaller than previous years so you can celebrate the results in an extra special multi-player spectacular! This will be a fun event, giving people the opportunity to participate in an exclusive, limited time, multi-player park, whilst chatting amongst each other about the award results.
    The special event multiplayer map will launch after the awards ceremony!

See you at the celebration and may the best nominees win!

• Faas%s's Photo

Oh I missed the ceremony. Cool to see I won an award with one of the only things I produced this year. 
    Go Parkmenistan! 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading