RCT Discussion / RCT Maze Experiment Makes News.

• Roomie%s's Photo

Hi all

Thought this was interesting. Sorry if theres a topic already but couldn't spot one

http://www.eurogamer...rk-ever-created

All about someone using RCT Classic to build a huge park sized maze and see how long it takes peeps to make it through. Including comments from Chris Sawyer himself. 

Amusing article and reminds me of the 1000 year Football Manager experiment a couple of years back.

• Version1%s's Photo

Including comments from Chris Sawyer himself. 

Makes me wonder what he would think if he saw some of NE's greatest creations.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I saw some of this on reddit over the past few weeks. It's entertaining. Kinda disappointed that Chris Sawyer comments on this stuff, yet ignores it when someone makes clouds out of cotton candy stalls or rearranges a 'Goliath' sign to spell 'Aloha'. Although there's still the theory that you, Roomie, are in fact Chris Sawyer. In that case I take it all back.

• Austin55%s's Photo

. Although there's still the theory that you, Roomie, are in fact Chris Sawyer. In that case I take it all back.

This isn't a fact?

• Roomie%s's Photo

Makes me wonder what he would think if he saw some of NE's greatest creations.

I spoke to him about 6 years ago about NE. He is a man of a few words I'm afraid.

Their web site is very nice and the RCT parks their

members are creating are fantastic looking.

Roomie, are in fact Chris Sawyer. In that case I take it all back.

How is this still a thing? :p

• chorkiel%s's Photo

rearranges a 'Goliath' sign to spell 'Aloha'

Which park is this?
  • alex%s's Photo

FFS Chris just give us validation

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

This experiment is awesome. Sublime. I'll try to follow the updates to see if someone ever finds the exit...

• Recurious%s's Photo

Which park is this?

NE group park number 3, not yet released

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading