RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• G Force%s's Photo
    Yea, the Blitz.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

Warbird Cove is progressing; the park itself is nearly complete - I just need to work on adding life to the surroundings (Read: Do the surroundings) including some foliage tweaks, addition of some smaller boats along the piers, surrounding buildings and city life setting, etc.

• Jappy%s's Photo

Getting there! The Indian and Indonesian areas are done, only the Western Frontier and Australia to do. After that, surroundings, back stage, fixing little things and it's finished...!

vc5IzdK.png

• Lagom%s's Photo

Wow, map looks huge, and you build fast. Looking forward to it.

• RWE%s's Photo

95%!

Attached Image: Port of Parenzo 2017-04-25 17-41-27.png

Searching for testers at the moment, who want to have a look into it before the release. Send me a PM, if you want!

• Lagom%s's Photo

Looks very nice, RWE. Can't wait to check it out.

One thing though (two). I would reconsider the ground texture under the water, and also cut down on the waves a bit. But yes, rest looks very nice.

• G Force%s's Photo

I agree with Lagom.  Not sure the water has to be that deep either, or at least all the same depth.

• RWE%s's Photo

There have been people who really liked it and people who don't liked it so far...i changed it a thousand times and i feel like the current one is really fitting well with the waterfront facades and the boardwalk when taking a closer look.

I'm gonna see what the testers think! Thank you for your comments!

• Louis!%s's Photo

Sent it my way baby

• RWE%s's Photo

Sent it my way baby

Sure!

• Scoop%s's Photo
    I'm down too
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo

I would love to test it.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Vermillion update

April 26th 2017 Status:  Back at it after NEDC4.  I've got a new map planning photoshop file that has proven really useful but I'm sinking a lot of time into making it look pretty that I could be spending in-game.  Still no real plan for filling out the blank area in Kingdoms, but I'm trying out a few layouts in hopes it'll proceed naturally from there.  Possibly a kiddie/family area, but the Vermillion parks don't really do the "here's the kiddie area with all the kiddie rides"  thing.  If I can find a theme that fits well like Seussland or Fantasyland that has a higher concentration of family-oriented stuff that might be best.

Spoiler

• Lagom%s's Photo

So, lately I've been working 10-14 hours a day, and haven't been able to RCT as much as I wanted. But nonetheless, I'm back on track and Gröna Lund is currently about 95%. Much valuable work has been made. Lots of details have been added all over the map, and I really like what's there. Having so much fun with this.

Some fun(?) facts:

In-game years: 648
    Saved games: 801
    Guests: 3829
    Object Data left to use: 82122(!)

Attached Image: 95%.png

• Poke%s's Photo

Looks like another spotlight to me.

• G Force%s's Photo

Needs more boats and Cena path.

• Liampie%s's Photo

That's a nice test for Seaquarium. Can s large map containing a relatively small park win spotlight?

• Louis!%s's Photo

This looks incredible.

• RWE%s's Photo

Amazing work, dude!

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Wow, looks fantastic from the overview! Can't wait to check this out in game!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading