RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Janus%s's Photo
    Guess I should post my projects then, because everyone else is.

New Solo - Haven't built on it for a while, but I'll probably finish it :)
    I mainly made if for experimenting and testing different themes. Isn't really a park, more like four mini-parks put together. I doubt the mini's would be concidered as parks too. I'll be redoing a lot of it soon.

Project Antilantis - Me and elemental's dark ancient-style park, and because we are both in RCTI it's a RCTI sub-project.
    I'm really looking forward to see elemental's work, because mine is a bit meh IMHO, at least at the moment.

That's it. I have a few more ideas, but nothing else. Both of the above parks are RCT2 by the way.
    However, I'm gaining interest in LL so it might become something. Probably not.
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    I have one thing going right now, a 100x100 Prince of Persia park.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Linkage
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Project Sunshine - something for fun really and for me to get to grips with RCT2

Secret thingie - I'm going to start it in a min (you know who you are)

And project spiffy might be starting back up. I still need to talk to pyro as he did mention starting it back up but thats the last I have seen of him.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    -Neverland (w/ Kai & Toon)
    -NE Pro Tour
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I will try to finish an NE Design I have been working on for a while once i return from my NY trip. I am enjoying making most of it but I'm still a little hesitant on finishing it.

After that, I will try and finish up my final park. I would just retire right now, but that desire to prove myself here at NE (i.e getting Spotlight/NE Design) wont go away. If I ever want to get away from this game, I got to finish something. Its hard to explain, its kind of like proving to myself that I can finish something no matter what it is.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Fizz is going again, I guess. I've started (well more than started) the last area, and am starting to finish up the remaining two. It should be done soon. I hope.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    No one really cares about what I got going on, but why the hell not post it anyway...

Alameda Bay
    Antilantis
    Walt Mart
    Numerous Pro Designs that I probably won't finish.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Well, heres my stuff going.

Pro Tour (Idea I have I like, execution is the problem)

Ports of Call (Idle at the moment)

Something unknown to the public (Monster park, will be the top release from me when finished)
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Something unknown to the public (Monster park, will be the top release from me when finished)

lol, not anymore.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    BP - 58%
    PT - not saying but its on my mind
    Walt Mart - Something got fucked up, map 2 needs to be re-done :|
    Dimensions XXL - Tiny bit of planning only at this time
    Tiumba:TLI - My parts done, Titans finishing it........
    IWV - Done
    Innovation Works - My parts done, and my map is almost done, you know its scary but this 4 mapper is about 75% done in only a few months.
    Archicon - Did an Entrance, will do my section last.
    Bush Gardens - Did a B&M Twister in this NC park

i could add more but its late.....
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

lol, not anymore.

When I mean unknown to the public, I mean you all dont know exactly what It is ;)
  • Brent%s's Photo

-Neverland (w/ Kai & Toon)

Many people will need new pants when screens of that are shown.

That combo is lethal. :yup:
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Tropical Dreams Florida 20-30%
    Virus 40%
  • posix%s's Photo

I would just retire right now, but that desire to prove myself here at NE (i.e getting Spotlight/NE Design) wont go away.  If I ever want to get away from this game, I got to finish something.

You know Kraken, this is what I've always hated about you and what came clear right from the start.
    You're not playing RCT for the sake of playing RCT. All you want is to achieve things at NE. After that, you can retire. "Done another job, phew, what a relief that it's over now. At least I proved myself". Please leave right now and be honest to yourself.
    You're like OZONE in a way. Just as disappointing. He continuously rushed his parks and always built in the typical manner that was a rip off of the NE style guys. He got spotlight because the site needed an update.
    You want to be a sad story just like that?
    Please don't presume you could win spotlight when you've never finished anything. Just because you can make cluttered buildings which manage to make noobs have an orgasm doesn't mean you have an idea of parkmaking. Or that you're good at the game.

Anyhow, what I'm currently doing RCT-wise is:
    - Project ProTour
    - Project Zeal
    ...and some other stuff which is only in early planning and doesn't have a project name yet.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Projects under construction:
    -Pro Tour

Projects on hold:
    -LXG (now my 3d big solo, cos Kraken retired)
    -Hollandsche Glorie (with Angel, but unsure if this will ever be completed due to lost work)

Group Projects where I must do my part yet:
    -Walt Mart (RCTI project with Kumba, P_Bob, Steve, Indy)
    -Mythologix (RCTI project with Metro & Angel)

Group Projects where my part is completed, but unreleased/unfinished:
    -Pleasure Ridge Park (RCTI project with AP, wpnw, Kumba, RCTFAN, supertrooper, CBAT)
    -Archicon 2004 (RCTI club project)
    -Innovation Works (RCTI club project)

Projects in Planning Stages:
    -4th Big Solo Project

SF
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

When I mean unknown to the public, I mean you all dont know exactly what It is  ;)

But I do.... do I?
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]You know Kraken, this is what I've always hated about you and what came clear right from the start.
    You're not playing RCT for the sake of playing RCT. All you want is to achieve things at NE. After that, you can retire. "Done another job, phew, what a relief that it's over now. At least I proved myself". Please leave right now and be honest to yourself.
    You're like OZONE in a way. Just as disappointing. He continuously rushed his parks and always built in the typical manner that was a rip off of the NE style guys. He got spotlight because the site needed an update.
    You want to be a sad story just like that?
    Please don't presume you could win spotlight when you've never finished anything. Just because you can make cluttered buildings which manage to make noobs have an orgasm doesn't mean you have an idea of parkmaking. Or that you're good at the game.

Anyhow, what I'm currently doing RCT-wise is:
    - Project ProTour
    - Project Zeal
    ...and some other stuff which is only in early planning and doesn't have a project name yet.[/font]

You are the biggest grumpy fuck I have ever come across. I can't remember the last time you made a post without appearing ignorant or pathetic. What NE represents to you doesn't have to be the same for everyone else, nor is the way you look at things necessarily correct.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    And dismissing Ozone as a copycat when he invented a WHOLE NEW TYPE OF ARCHITECTURE is a bit rich if you ask me.
  • posix%s's Photo

What NE represents to you doesn't have to be the same for everyone else, nor is the way you look at things necessarily correct.

What, you come back just to bitchfight with me?
    Now who is pathetic? It was a thing between Kraken and me. Why must you interfere?
    And please quote me where I said that my view on things is correct.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading