Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Yeah, your entry might even be up to parkmaker status.. but your little arrogant remarks just might sway iris to choose someone else!
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Read my sig.

It says "I am miss-understood" and this is one of those moments went that is true. I didn't mean that he wasn't capable of competing I ment that he didn't complete in any of the 13 weeks of "qualifying" rounds.

If you mean I'm arrogant because I've said that I'll probably suprise a few people in the other thread "Pro Tour Parkmakers" then you're being rediculus. I know I don't have a prayer at anything short of the last 1/4 of the pack. I still think I'll suprise a few people.

*sigh* I could up with reasons that I sould arrogant but they would only make me sound more so.

ride6

EDIT: Jacko Shanty- Even I'm not arrogant enough to think I'll even come close to becoming a parkmaker here.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Oh please shut up with all this "i am misunderstood"

Yes many people are but they dont fucking go on about it like you.

How many times do you wanna tell us?

NC
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    i did not see ride6 being arrogant. really lay off, your just picking on him. the only thing about him that bugs me is his avatar, its so fucking ugly and poor, ....shit look whos talking... 8@

anyways it will be nice to see what we will need to do in the PT final, hope the park size is larger then Hi Rollers, i thought that was to small.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

i did not see ride6 being arrogant. really lay off, your just picking on him.

Of course not, you're his arrogant idol. You, my friend, take the cake.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    The kids are getting restless...I'm betting this party will be started really soon...
  • Ride6%s's Photo

i did not see ride6 being arrogant. really lay off, your just picking on him. the only thing about him that bugs me is his avatar, its so fucking ugly and poor, ....shit look whos talking... 8@

anyways it will be nice to see what we will need to do in the PT final, hope the park size is larger then Hi Rollers, i thought that was to small.

Avitar is gone untill I can find or make a better one. Thank you for a productive suggestion insted of accusing me of crimes that I haven't commited.

I agree with and increase in the map size. The Hi Rollers bench was a tad small. Make this one about 100X100 insted of the 80X80 from before (I think).

ride6

ps: Can we just start this thing already?
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

Thank you for a productive suggestion insted of accusing me of crimes that I haven't commited.

Shut it please. You produce arguements that usually go too far.

Even if I'm not in the Pro Tour doesn't mean I can't be curious about what the people who did get in have to go through to win.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Just shut up ride6. Instead of constantly bitching around the forums, let your fucking work speak for itself. That way you don't set yourself up for mockery nor a letdown just in case.

I'm getting so tired of you posting everywhere (including your sig) that you're misunderstood.

You'd have to say something worthwhile for that to be true...
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Another thing id like to see changed from Hi Rollers rules (if thats the type of contest this is) is entrys, id like to be able to do more then one park or an RCT2 and RCT1 entry, i know you could do that in the RCT2 contest that Toon won (RRP did 2+ entrys) just an idea.
  • Brent%s's Photo

This uploaded anywhere?

• Liampie%s's Photo

The bench you mean?

http://www.nedesigns...ic-workbenches/

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

holy mother of thread bumps, this thread is 13 years old...

• Steve%s's Photo
    Yeah, what? Because there's 60+ parks linked under this thread they all get bumped up? I'm happy to see these again, but damn. That supposed to happen?

That being said, so many great entries I have to look at again, ugh.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading