Related Games / Will you be converting to rct3?

• SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    I'm not. I'll stick to good ole LL.
  • Haze%s's Photo
    Looks like a fun game to play. But it probably won't be for designs like we do here. Like Butterfinger said, you can't really tell until youve played it.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I'll probably make a park or two, but i will probably spend most of my time on LL.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    I think i'll turn over, if only i had something better then a Laptop when i'm in college, all i'm playing is SuperPower 2.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Im not even gona buy RCT3D. RCT2 has all that I need and im 100% happy with it.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I'm not sure what I'll do with RCT3 to tell you the truth. I may play with both games or just stick to one.
    At the moment I'm thinking about sticking to RCT2. While RCT3 looks great and all, I just cant see it being used at such a high level of detail the Parkmakers here use to make their parks. Maybe somebody will prove me wrong.

But I will definately be getting the game, just for the fun.
  • tijlovic%s's Photo
    I will surely get it and if there are theming options as good as in rct2 then I'll give it a go.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    I'm with Butterfinger on this one, definatly can't say anything until I've tried the game...
  • Aérôglòbe%s's Photo
    I'm definitely going to be playing this game. I'm really enjoying the thought of being able to build as high as the game will let you. In RCT1 and RCT2, it was mostly impossible to build like that, because of the perspective. But, really, other than the physical limits, there are none, since you can rotate your view however you like.

I'm liking that idea.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • A14504%s's Photo
    ya, like Aérôglòbe said, those stupid giant towers won't block out ur buildings any more. yay! :it:
  • lizzard98%s's Photo
    i will wait till i see someone else plays and till i see what what the main verdict around here is...

if it's not as good with certain aspects, it's still gonna be freakin fun to ride the rides.

i'm just gonna wait for it to come out.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    I will immediatly start building parks for releasing. I've already drawn up ideas for one park on paper waiting for it on November, (I was bored on day)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading