Released / Lightning Racer Recreation

• sixflagsfreak56%s's Photo
    Posted Image

LIGHTNING RACER

After riding this ride, I loved it. So when I got back home I made a recreation of it! Hope you like my second released park!

DOWNLOAD THIS RECREATION HERE!
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Is there anyway you could put up some more screens?....maybe an overview?
    Sure give me like twenty minuets. BTW, the ride races very good.
    Alright heres an overview of the entire ride, queue and surroudnings. I hope you like the park if your download it!
    Posted Image
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Wow, it looks pretty good. I will check it out tonight.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Nice to see a fellow New Jersian on the boards...

I downloaded your recreation.
    The first drops are very awful-looking...

Oter than that, everything from the ride to the stations are ctually amazing. The ride is in sync and everything blends well together.

Nice job.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Yeah, the drops weren't the greatest, but overall it was really good. The scenery looked nice too. Nice job.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Sorry for the bump, but does someone has this file, since the link is dead...
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS

Shouldn't you know that by now?
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    ^ Meh, hasn't let me down before...

Tyandor, I have it. Or at least I should somewhere... PM me your e-mail.
    Ok this is a bit scary...

Posted Image

The file went down with my old computer that died on me.

BTW, I was working on a better model with a more accurate layout, but it also went down with my old computer.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    This looks like one that I'd be willing to wait for you to build it again. Provided you're willing to do that.
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    that looks really good. i dont know how i missed this topic a year ago since lightning racer is my favorite wooden coaster.
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Having just been to Hershey this year, I can say that looks pretty accurate. It really was a great ride in real life.

Maybe someone who has the park should email it to sixflagsfreak56, so he has it again, and can report the download for everyone. I would love to have this recreation.
  • Hexiage%s's Photo
    I don't know zhe coaster, but it looks very real.
    I'll look at the coaster, when the link works again.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Thank Cedarpoint6 for it.

Download
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Can't wait to download. :D
    Alright! I get to download my own work!

I just might have enough urge to make a Lightning Racer Recreation V1.1...

Which was in progress when my PC died....
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    Lightning Racer's dive into that tunnel has always been one of my favourite ride futures, a very inspiring attraction in my opinion.

Anyway, good-looking recreation : )
    Overall, it was a pretty good recreation. I could've done a better job, but of course, that was released over a year ago. What I didn't like was the first half of the layout before the coaster turned in to the entrance to the tunnel. I remember in the my V1.1 it was made differently, and because of that, I will be making a Version 1.1 of Lightning Racer.