(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Cork's Junkyard

This topic hosts comments for 3 parks(View Parks)
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    My saved game folders are full of unfinished projects dating back from te stone age, so I thought "Meh, why not release them?". So here they are; Tivoli Land, Galaxi Grove, Project Mantis etc.

Posted Image

Galaxi Grove Park
    This one dates back from the time I even didn't knew Ne existed. In here you'll find a Gwazi-like woodie, Viper, a bunch of kiddie coasters and Iron Wolf, a B&M coaster with a vertical drop. There's also another Galaxi Grove Park, but I'll try to find that one later...

Galaxi Grove Park III / Project Mantis
    Well, the sequel's missing since I can't find it, but here's the third one. Not much to see altough there's a Shockwave inspired coaster and a Spillwater with a spiral lifthill and vertical drop.

Unnamed / Project "test me"
    Nothing too great... Just a Fishhook Coaster, Heege Freizeittechnics Nautic Jets and a launched Flying Coaster called the "Swift".

William Woods / Project Tidal Wave
    Less old than GGP and this is my favourite park I made in 2002-2003.
    The only completed part is the Thrillzone with a Topple Tower, Arrow Corkscrew, Shoot-the-Chutes, Huss UFO, Sqad Tower and an Ejection Seat. The park also has a waterpark with a Giant Boomerang water slide.

Tivoli Land
    A park I started in August 2003 and it was my first LL park since RCT2 got released. It contains an Intamin accelerator coaster, a spillwater and also Snake River Falls, a Spinning Rapid Raft.

Tadaaah! :p
  • gir%s's Photo
    I've only looked at Tivoli Land so far, but I must say: your coasters are excellent (except the hard MCBR on Vertical Velocity) :) I actually like the names too; they seem real. :lol:
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    I love all the parks, the coaster and the themeing were fab, like usual. Too bad they are incompleted. My favorite is the LL park..... :D
  • posix%s's Photo
    really some awesome stuff. i love the high realistic level. your coasters are very enjoyable to me.
    in fact, i was worried you had left ne because you were so rarely around. i can only hope you'll be making parks again soon because i'd really miss you.
    by the way, i've never seen anyone go serious on a heartline coaster. that was quite impressive.

edit; now i know better why i liked these so much. no custom scenery :)
  • jon%s's Photo
    You are my favourite parkmaker and I love everything you build. All your parks have a nice realistic atmosphere to them and your coasters are some of the best around IMO. Your skills with hacks are quite impressive and your custom flats are way underappreciated IMO. Great parks despite them being unfinished.
    Please finish Garfield's Paws Studios.
  • Splash-0%s's Photo
    While looking through these parks, it brought a lot of memories back up. I can still remember you posting screens from your upcomong parks which really impressed me back at TPV. Too bad that that place isn't what it used to be.

Your parkmaking style is very original i must say, a shame that you have never finshed one of these park. Your coaster skills are very good, and a joy to look at. Those custom flat rides are also very good and original. I hope you'll finish your new solo one day, cause you're quite under-rated atm.

ps, why didn't you include Paws studios, Silverstone Creek and that unnamed rct2 park (with that blue vertical drop coaster inpired by Typhoon) in the download? Because that would show that you have already finished more parks then people might think now...:)

Splash
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    Hey,
    thx for the comments everyone :)

@gir : Lmao! Yeah, I used to rip-off tons of real ride names back then (and even now ;)) but atleast they sound better than most I come up with (I once called a woodie "Sharp Pencil" so uhm, lol...).

@sfgadv02 : Merci beaucoup!

@Posix : *blush*blush* :D
    Thx for the reply and don't worry, I visit these forums nearly every day, but I'm not really the posting-maniac I used to be. I did quit building parks for a while since I got fed up with the game, but my visit to Egypt last week and that lil' break sure brought back the desire to play RCT again ;)

@Jon : Thx and GPS 'll be finished up for sure!

@Splash : Thx man. TPV isn't what it used to be, indeed. Many of our best parkmakers quited or left the forums and the good old atmosphere's gone too. Shame...
    Anyway, popularity and such are fun, but I don't really need that to be satisfied about my work.
    Having a good time with the game and meeting some great people on the net are the only things I need :)

Thanks for mentioning the other three unreleased parks too Splash, I'll release those this evening... Or something. And I'll include some even OLDER stuff dating back from 2001-2002 ;)
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    As promised, even more junk ;)

Posted Image

Adventuro Scope Belgium
    Good ol' TPV glory days... This LL park contains tons of coasters (even more Ultra Twister madness ;)) and two hotels altough they're pretty ugly and blocky. In here you can find my first try at an Ejection Seat, which you'll see once more in one of my other parks...

Adventuro Scope Holland
    Well, our neighbour country has an Adventuro Scope too, with a B&M inverted, Stand-up and Sit-Down (yes, lots of B&M's :)) plus some other rides.

Attractiepark Zilverberk
    A park I made when I broke my hand... Good times :|
    A Zierer Tivoli, some flats, not much actually.

Montgomery Gardens
    I still love the space area with Vortex, the Motion Simulators and the quad Tivoli Orbiters (or were it supposed to be troikas?) plus the racing woodie "Kilimanjaro". It was my last LL park before RCT2 came out.

Silverstone Creek
    My first RCT2 park. It has a couple of Heege Freizeittechniks Nautic Jets (like the ones I used in the first GGP and MGA), a racing wooden bobsled, a big Woodie inspired by Mean Streak, two Schwarzkopfs etc...

Tornado & Looping Star
    The two first looping coasters that appeared in Belgium and sad enough both their career has ended. LS is now back to Schwarzkopf and the Tornado's still SBNO (read rotting just like our looping starship Bounty, damn you SF management :@). Well, back in 2003 I decided to make a tribute to these two marvelous rides.

Galaxi Grove Park II
    An RCT2 park containing a Hopkins looper, Schwarkopf-like carnival coaster, Fishhook coaster, a Gerstlauer Eurofighter and a racing wooden coaster called "Seismo".

Paws Studio's
    This park was part of the rctX mini pack, but the project was canceled due to the outdated work. Though, here's Paws Studio's, a mini based on the Garfield comics. You can find "Bean Me!", an Intamin Star Lift-off as well as a weird Looping Coaster called "Sludge Monster VI".

Download
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Silverstone is kind of nice.
    Pretty darn good for a first park too
  • jon%s's Photo
    Again, more great parks Cork. I only saw the RCT2 ones but from them, I think that your coasters are incredible. Your also great with hacks. I hope you decide to play RCT2 again in a solo park, because your area in MDA and these parks show that you know how to play the game well.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Is it me or is the download not working? ???
  • posix%s's Photo
    pierrot, this is for you. Works by the guy who played LL much like you do now, just without codex. Do look at map2 of Montgomery Gardens and the red structure.

The guy released so many parks in this topic yet we only have these three. One more park is coming thanks to gir who submitted it. If any of you sees this and could send in more of what's missing- thank you!
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Corkscrew was and always will be the king of custom flats.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Wasn't Cork making an LL MGM Studio park? Or was that someone else? All I remember of it was this glorious golden entrance. Blew me away back in the day.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    holy mother of god..I never thought I could see this! thanks a lot posix & gir, might check out these legend after the work.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Paws Studio is just OMG
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    the red spinner thing completely blowns me away, creative use of horse ride as hinge.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading