Related Games / "WE WANT RCT4!" Mission

• Ted%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Dear friends and fans of RollerCoaster Tycoon !

Because we are not sure if RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 will appear, we want attracting interest to Frontier and Atari with the "We want RCT4!" mission.

We collect all your wishes and proposals to send them to Atari and Frontier.
    So that this mission will succeed, we ask you for supporting us.
    You just have to go at the RCT4 page and choose your language.
    Then you see the rest.

Please inform all your friends who want RCT4 as well or (if you have an own page) support us with a link to our RCT4 site!

All data will be kept in confidence and will be passed on only to Atari and Frontier.
    Only when we keep together, it is possible that RCT4 will be released!

We thank you a lot and hope that you will support us.

Here is the link to the Page of ,,We Want Rct4,,! http://rct4.rct-lounge.com/

Sincerly,
    The "We want RCT4!" team
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I do want a rct4 but I dont want it from atari or frontiers so I wont participate
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    We want Chris Sawyer!

"MFG"
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    Its not gonna happen, since Chris Sawyer is still battling them in court, the RCT series is over
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    We want transport tycoon 2!!!!!
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    I want more money!

Oh, wait ... wrong topic.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Even if we were to try to contact Chris Sawyer, I don't even know anyway you can unless you email is agent but they only take business enquires and didn't reply when I emailed them. I'm licensed by LucasArts and know a lot of people at LucasArts and Frontier, and neither of them know how to contact them either. I could try asking again but i dunno. I also heard that Robb Alvey from Themepark Review helped with RCT and told me he went to a few amusement parks with Chris. Maybe he knows??

Just my thoughts, and a RCT4 would be cool but I'm not sure if it's gonna happen.

--RCTCA

Edited by RCTCA, 14 January 2008 - 02:09 PM.

• 5dave%s's Photo
    @Marshy: Play Locomotion then.
    It's pretty similar to TT and it's from Chris too ;)

"MFG"
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    We totally need a Prison Tycoon 3 amirite.

Being serious here, good idea Ted, but you won't get many supporters from NE. Most of us aren't RCT3 players - some of us aren't even RCT2 players. Yeah, that's right. LL is still alive.

LLLL

Edited by Gwazi, 14 January 2008 - 05:59 PM.

• Camcorder22%s's Photo
    I don't really see the point, with hacks, custom scenery and everything, we can pretty much do everything we want thats worthwhile in rct2 and rct3. I saw a topic at rctspace that had some good ideas for rct4. If anything, if it ever comes out, it will be user created. Im pretty sure someone is making a 3d ride program right now as well.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    as Gwazi Said, most of us here are content with RCT2 or LL. i have RCT3 but dont think i will ever get seriously into it. IMO the first game and expansion packs were the only ones that could stand. after them you no longer had the whole idea of getting more parks after beating the first. as much as i love RCT2, i dont think i would love the game as much without hacking and such. i personally have no need for RCT4, but good luck!

FK
  • Carl%s's Photo
    I still have too many things I want to do in RCT2. And then after that, I assume that at some point about 5 yrs from now, computers will be fast enough to run RCT3, so ill prob start using that heavily around then, or when I can run a large park lag-free (yeah thats right, 10 fuckin yrs after the game came out, the average computer will finally be able to run RCT3 properly, good job Atari/Frontier! :foc: ) So ill be ready for RCT4 in lets say, oh, about .... 10 yrs?
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    dude, Codex totally was RCT4.

jest aside, we've got plenty of open-ended deliciousness to tinker with for another ten years.

Edited by ][ntamin22, 14 January 2008 - 09:50 PM.

• Marshy%s's Photo

@Marshy: Play Locomotion then.
    It's pretty similar to TT and it's from Chris too ;)

"MFG"

Locomotion has absolutely no chance compared to Transport Tycoon. I'm a member of an TT community where new graphics are being designed and implemented constantly, Josef Drexler is an active member and constantly updates the patch to include new features.

Try it. www.tt-forums.net

Edited by Marshy, 15 January 2008 - 02:38 AM.

• Levis%s's Photo
    btw why should we need rct4 anyway... I'm looking more forward to TPB3D
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    I seriously don't want RCT4. Atleast not the coming 10 years or so. Otherwise it's rct3 all over again with it's poor performance. At the time 3 was released I had one of the better system you could get and it ran like crap as soon as you had a small/medium sized park. I also never liked the artstyle rct3 used.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    if you think about it, we can already ride the rides and explore from a peeps-eye-view in RCT3... what more is there to add?

more attractions/scenery :
    already done by custom scenery makers/expansion packs.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Give them a chance, it can only be better than rct3.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Fuck 3D. They should go back to thier Isometric roots!
  • Levis%s's Photo

Fuck 3D. They should go back to thier Isometric roots!

building in Isometric but be able to explore in 3d trough guest eyes

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading