(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / ALL Enchanted Elements 2005-2018 by sfgadv02

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    Ok, since people are wanting these parks I uploaded them all to one download. Included is Enchanted Elements 2005-2018. All credit goes to sfgadv02, great parks dude.

Enchanted Elements 2005-2018 Download Site
    ^Link updated 11/7/09

Enjoy guys!

--RCTCA--

EDIT: Also if anyone is interested, here is Enchanted Harbor(also made by sfgadv02), made in LL in the Haunted Harbor scenario back in december 04'.
    Enchanted Harbor - LL scenario by sfgadv02

Edited by RCTCA, 07 November 2009 - 02:54 PM.

• Nokia%s's Photo
    thats very nice of you rctca.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    A BIGGGG thanks to RCTCA for uploading all the years of Enchanted Elements.... Yea, don't worry guys, EE 2018 is coming... early next year. lol...
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    ^No problem man, also included in the zip file is Enchanted Towers 2005, a peep friendly park! Do you happen to have 2006 of that park? With the finished pink giga.

--RCTCA--
  • rK_%s's Photo
    man, i was just wondering the other day what you been up too.

another reason for me to install rct2.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I've always loved these parks. Good stuff.

EDIT: On a side note, mods are doing their jobs. Good job guys.

Edited by Gwazi, 31 August 2008 - 09:46 AM.

• Katapultable%s's Photo
    Awesome man! Just what I need: 2005-2009 and 2016! Thanks.

sfgadv02, can you tell us something about 2018? Like the name of the new Rollercoaster?
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Here is what sfgadv02 said about 2018 at coastercrazy.com

""They are the toughest in the west....2018""

--RCTCA--
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    God, have you heard my prayers? RCTCA, have you?

Toughest in the west ...Bounty hunters?
  • nin%s's Photo
    ^ Well, in 2017 you can see that itll be a Maverick-inspired ride..

Anyways, I loved them all. Theyre some of my favorite parks.
    Question tho, can anyone open the Resort map? I always get invalid data..
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    Why did you change Vulture's name? I like Vulture better than Steel Falcon. Also, I'm glad you got rid of Wild Maus and SunBird. But it took you 2 season's to demolish SunBird and 1 season to build the much bigger Timber Racer.

Great park though!
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    I thought it takes longer to demolish a coaster than to build one. :)
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    That's kinda true...

By the way: I have all seasons of Enchanted Elements (2005-2017), in the first season you had couple of (whatever) thrillrides. In 2017 you have a couple of these custom rides, like ripsaw and spinning cups. And I think I know what kinda cars you're going to use for the new ride, but how do you ad these rides later on?
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Posted Image

That's all.....
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    fuckin :D
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    ...I was close with bounty hunters... By the way: If anyone knows the answer to my previous question, tell me. And now I'm more anxious to see the park, so finish it!

EDIT: I'm working on a park myself(also 200x200) and I'm looking for a name for the park, if you know a good name send it my way. :happy:

Edited by Coaster King, 13 September 2008 - 01:33 AM.

• Katapultable%s's Photo
    In 2015 you said: 'We're making Corkscrew better'. In the following seasons it's gone! When I first saw this, I was lik WTF?!
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

In 2015 you said: 'We're making Corkscrew better'. In the following seasons it's gone! When I first saw this, I was lik WTF?!

There were a lot of mechanical problems that plagued the ride, so Enchanted Inc. decided to take it down and replace it with something new in 2018.
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    Cool. Is this Intamin ride also going to make up for the other one? Sunbird? By the way: why did you take Sunbird down? And if anyone has the answer to my previous question tell me!

Edited by Coaster King, 28 September 2008 - 12:40 AM.

• Jaguar%s's Photo
    Sorry to bring this old thread up, but does anyone have the download for this, because the download from that link is corrupted.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading