RCT Discussion / The next...

• robbie92%s's Photo
    I was just wondering about the opinions of the community. Every so often, someone gets claimed as the next (insert parkmaker here). I was just wondering what people thought of today's crop, as the next whatevers...

For me, JK is the next xcoaster. They both are insanely good at creating awesome, creative details. It's not all about the quarter-tile blocks or deco pieces for them. Instead, they use detail to create stories.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    The person who posted above me.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

The person who posted above me.

He's the next who?
  • J K%s's Photo

For me, JK is the next xcoaster. They both are insanely good at creating awesome, creative details. It's not all about the quarter-tile blocks or deco pieces for them. Instead, they use detail to create stories.

Thanks mate :D

For me FK produced real clean ideas in his week 5 park, If he keeps inspired he will do real well.

I also believe Robbie is a massive star for the future, your dedication to the game is commendable and the work I've seen you produce has blown my mind.

Other names I believe will go far is louis, he seems just as dedicated as Robbie. ivo is also a massive name as his work makes an impact.

I think you guys are future players who will produce awesome parks but I think myself and RCTFAN have a lot more to offer this game. I know I have, my projects I have lined up make me happy! lol
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    robbie is the next 5Dave

disneylhand is the next Xcoaster, just realistic

J K is the next X250

Comet is the next CP6

WME is the next Mala

Fisch is the next Turtle

Loopy is the next Fatha'

Junya Boy is the next Six Frags

egg_Head is the next geewhzz

And no one is the next me, tho maybe im the next Coaster Ed ;)
  • Comet%s's Photo
    ^Thanks, that's very kind.
    I think Airtime is closer to CP6 though, he reminds a lot of him.

I also think the people coming from Dutch/German sites really are going to be the future of great things here.
    The list of promising people from those sites goes on and on. Off the top of my head...

Bacchus
    ivo
    Sulakke
    Tolsimir
    Cena
    Liampie
    Fisch
    Fr3ak
    DelLagos

I think literally everybody on that list could win a spotlight if they completed a park of the necessary size and all under their current quality.

Oh yeah, and Steve is the next God...
    ...that is if he finishes another park.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Ivo is the next xcoaster. :p
  • egg_head%s's Photo

egg_Head is the next geewhzz

I wish I was that good. I'll never understand those hacks...
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Disneylhand is the next Phatage
    Ivo is the next Tyandor
    Cena is the next Levis

;)

"MFG"
  • Levis%s's Photo

And no one is the next me, tho maybe im the next Coaster Ed ;)

when I first started here they said I was the next you ;) .
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

Disneylhand is the next Phatage
    Ivo is the next Tyandor
    Cena is the next Levis

;)

"MFG"

Disneylhand the next Phatage?! I fail to see to see the comparison..
    If anyone, I think Geewhzz is the next Phatage definitely.
    Ivo did some stuff in his recent h2h park that reminded me of Tyandor (like almost exact copies of Ty's work) but other than that I also don't see the comparison.. I think Ivo is faster than Tyandor, too..
    And I don't know, but Cena builds in whole different way than Levis.. Levis basically ignores all "RCT rules" and just builds whatever comes to his mind.. Sure, Cena is Dutch too and also has some serious hacking (hex editing) skills, but the way he builds his architecture/ride design/general approach to the game is waaay different imo..

SF
  • Levis%s's Photo
    couldn't put it better myself hans ;) .
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    OK, SF need to explain my choices then...

Disneylhand has a similar style to Phatage IMO. When I first saw his PT3 entry I saw those similarities. Especially in architecture, ride design and also crowdness ( ;) )...
    Yeah, Ivo's H2H park totally reminded me of Tyandor. When I opened the park I thought it was by Ty then I realized he actually isn't in the contest. haha
    And especially Cena's hacking reminds me of Levis and also the way he acts sometimes haha. Sure his style is totally different, but those two aspects reminded me of Levis.

Just my opinions, though... ;)

"MFG"
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I can see why 5Dave said that ... at hacking skills maybe, but most things I know by now, I learned from Levis.

But with theming I am different then Levis yes. He is more fantasy orientated, and I am more realism orientated.

Still a compliment tough :)
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I agree w/ Dave about dlh. Gee is too clean and precise to be Phatage imo. Disneylhand is clean as well, but his work is a little more hectic and rough, just like Phatage's. He's definately got the realism down though...
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It would be very hard for anyone to be the next Phatage. The guy was the best at realistic, fantasy and coasters. dlh is close to his realistic style, but thats about it.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    fisch is the next turtle and/or artist
  • Liampie%s's Photo

fisch is the next turtle and/or artist

I wish he was, but I think he isn't. Their styles are totally incomparable.
    We need more artist... :(
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I think if Coasterdude plays his cards right, he'll be the first 'coasterdude' while also being the first RCT3-exclusive parkmaker.

But on a more serious note, is that guy timothy cross still on the radar? Oh wait, that was 2003. Since then he's lost his mind and takes his individual identity as an entire fictional company. I heard he also forgot how to read and write. Guess he's under a bridge somewhere drinking a 40...
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    So I wasn't the only one to notice the similarities :p But still it's nice to see you have been inspiring to the later parkmakers so i'm not complaining
    Oh and Six Frags, I'm not really a slow builder at all, the problem is that I work in bursts en that there's way too much time between those :(
    I look more at work than that I am productive and actually building.
    As for the original topic, I find it hard to assign someone to be the new ........... as everyone has it's own unique style someway. Also the game is also on a whole different level than it was 5 years ago. From what I've seen lately (yes, I still hang around sometimes) people seem to push the barriers even further. Robbie92 and 5dave being the ones I seem to notice most.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading