RCT Discussion / The next...

• robbie92%s's Photo
    :D

Thanks!

Also, I think that egg_Head is the next slOb. Both have similar work, but both create clean, elegant things that seem based moreso on aesthetics rather than technical brilliance. It may not be the most refined or the most detailed, but it's beautiful, and that's what matters...
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Cena is the next Lance Armstrong.

Hell Yeah!

Well, now about the internet life:

Yannik is the next Levis (I mean with using the wrong colors).

Goliath123 is the next Six Frags (when he improves a lot more)

SSSammy is the next Geewhzz I think :p

Well this is it.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Also, I think that egg_Head is the next slOb. Both have similar work, but both create clean, elegant things that seem based moreso on aesthetics rather than technical brilliance. It may not be the most refined or the most detailed, but it's beautiful, and that's what matters...

I see the same similarities.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Woah i got a mention, thanks Cena! And SF too, i like his work so its good to see my work resembles his.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    ^notice he said when you improve a lot more, don't let it all go to your head :p

Edited by Nokia, 26 June 2009 - 10:10 PM.

• egg_head%s's Photo

I see the same similarities.

You guys are soo cute :bunny:
  • Steve%s's Photo

Oh yeah, and Steve is the next God...
    ...that is if he finishes another park.

Jeez, its coming, its coming... you guys are just so impatient!
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Jeez, its coming, its coming... you guys are just so impatient!

Proof, please. ;)
  • Levis%s's Photo

Yannik is the next Levis (I mean with using the wrong colors).

I think there are more simalarities. and if he decides to go crazy it can become really intresting
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

SSSammy is the next Geewhzz I think :p

Who..... Me?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    No
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    oh :)
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    SSSammy is the next Zodiac imo. He has a similar style in RCT2, and is also a good LL player.

Airtime is the next CP6. He has a similar clean, realistic style that's so rare these days.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    oh robbie, stop it! :blush:
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Hey, wait, what? lol. Thanks robbie :)

I think Turin3 is Cena's prodigy...
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Hmm, I think Turbin3 could become a lot like me when it you think in game terms, but I think the reason for him is, that he wants to have things finished too fast, he seems unpatiented. That is only my complaint about him, he really starts to develop him self, and he starts learning how the game works and how to create good things, but when he wants to become one of the best, in any case, much better then the example Airtime gives (that he could become me), I think he would take the time, and do the things into perfection, that asks a lot from somebody to do. And I personally would be hugely surprised if Turbin3 has the perfection that is needed for a truly fantastic RCT Park. However, he isn't there yet, but he is progressing good :) Hope this helps you a bit Turbin3. 

(Maybe the rest of the community thinks I am now going in on the details too much, but I talk a lot with Turbin3 on msn :) So I know a bit better where his difficulties are then somebody else I think). 

Anyways. I will shut up about you now :p 
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I'd say prodigy is the next cp6. Thier parks look similar.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    No they don't..
  • zodiac%s's Photo

SSSammy is the next Zodiac imo. He has a similar style in RCT2, and is also a good LL player.

someone's the next me already? god, gimme a chance, bro.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    yeah haha what's zodiac ever done :p but he is right, sssammy is the next you.

You improved a hell of a lot in a short amount of time, I remember when you first joined majesty, the stuff you are capable of now is amazing compared to what you used to build like.

Sammy seems to be following the same pattern, improving rapidly.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading