General Chat / Fantasy Football 2013

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Gona use ESPN's Fantasy Football and im looking for between 2-8 of you guys to join. There will be two big changes to the league this year:

1.) We will not be using a D/ST anyone. This will now be an Individual Defensive Player (IDP) league. Me, Deano, JKay and K0NG are all cool with that, so I hope the rest of you are too.
    2.) We will have keepers at the end of the season, undecided on how many right now, but we'll go over it.

Here is the 2012 Sign-Up, I expect most of last year's teams to be back and they get priority, but am only adding the people I have talked to recently and know plan on coming back.

2012 Sign-Ups (CLOSED):
    1. Kumba (League Commissioner/2009 Champion)
    2. Deanosrs (2011 Champion)
    3. JKay
    4. K0NG
    5. Phatage
    6. Panther33
    7. Comet (2010 Co-Champion)
    8. Top Gun
    9. tdub
    10. rct2isboss
    11. gir
    12. JDP

2011 Sign-Ups (CLOSED):
    2. Chapelz (2010 Co-Champion)
    3. Comet (2010 Co-Champion)
    4. Deanosrs
    5. JKay
    6. Phatage
    7. K0NG
    8. Top Gun
    9. panther33
    10. gir
    11. JDP
    12. tdub

2010 Sign-Ups (CLOSED):
    2. Chapelz
    3. Maverix
    4. Maverick
    5. JDP
    6. Top Gun
    7. gir
    8. tdub96
    9. K0NG
    10. panther33
    11. In:Cities
    12. Comet

2009 Sign-Ups (CLOSED):
    1. Kumba (League Commissioner)
    2. Comet
    3. JDP
    4. gir
    5. Chapelz
    6. In:Cities
    7. K0NG
    8. Top Gun
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I have to check out ESPN's version, but I'll do it.
  • gir%s's Photo
    I'll have a go
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    as always i will have a go.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Added.

Also the ESPN fantasy football is clearly the best imo. We will be going with 11 starters each match with 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 Kicker and a RB or WR slot. 7-8 bench spots. I hope we can get at least 8 players, more then halfway there, so its looking good. Let me know if you need any more info.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I set-up the league: Here

Not sure if you can join right on there. If not post or PM me your E-mails and I can invite you. The draft is currently set for next weekend, but we can change that once we get like 8 teams and get to talking.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Last call to anyone else who might want to join. If you want in post or PM me your E-mail by Friday! Then make sure to respond to that E-mail quickly and set-up your team. Any later and you can't join this season as we are drafting Saturday.

After the draft I will post each team's line-up so you guys can pick favorites and whatnot.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I'm in. I figure I can talk a bunch of smack, win every regular season week and then forfeit the championship away.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Florida Pelicans ftw:]
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Added K0NG... just now we have an odd number with 7 players, so can someone else please join? :bunny:

Also the draft will be at 2PM (EST) this Saturday so be sure to make it or pre-rank your picks, heck if you don't do that you just get a team based off ESPN's rankings which is great, just you might not get your favorites...
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Ok, got my team....the LA Apes of Costa Mesa/Newport Beach (LAA). I'm just wondering about rules and such seeing that it said that each league could create their own.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Ahh just realized that I'll be moving my brother into his apartment Saturday afternoon...now I have to set up these rankings!
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Sent you my Email.

Edited by Top Gun, 05 August 2009 - 06:57 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok thx guys. We got 8 now which is a pretty good number, so I think I'll lock it here. Anymore and it makes the teams less deep and then its not as much fun.

Draft Saturday!!! :birthday:
  • panther33%s's Photo
    Is it to late for me to join? If it is thats alright.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Go Carolina Corndogs!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    -Team JDP
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Go Carolina Corndogs!

Yeah, go straight to NB/CM and be eaten for lunch by the big Apes in week 1. Actually, I probably shouldn't start talking shit until at least after the draft but, that's not my nature so I couldn't resist.

BTW, I found all the rules and stuff. See ya guys Saturday! Which reminds me, are we gonna be in chat during the draft or anything?
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to pre-rank.
    Sorry guys
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok the draft room is now open. Just found out the draft order (which is random):

Round 1
    1. Chapelz
    2. Comet
    3. Kumba
    4. JDP
    5. gir
    6. In:Cities
    7. Top Gun
    8. K0NG

Round 2
    9. K0NG
    10. Top Gun
    11. In:Cities
    12. gir
    13. JDP
    14. Kumba
    15. Comet
    16. Chapelz
    ect...

It's a "snake" draft, same as H2H. 16 Rounds in all. Oh and yes we can chat in the draft. Hope to see you guys there soon.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading