RCT Discussion / Trainer Download Topic.

• Liampie%s's Photo

That is explained a bit earlier in this topic Liampie, you can read it there.

I can't find it.

One topicstart with the downloads is easier to update + we don't get different versions / files with virusses etc.

As if everyone uploads a slightly different 8Cars! 8Cars V1.30 = 8Cars V1.30. And your uploads aren't necessarily safer...

If people have a trainer they want to have in the firstpost, they can send me a PM, then I upload it and edit the firstpost, this is how we / I can remain the quality of the topic and trainer download links.

But that takes a lot of time and everyone would be dependent on you. If you decide to take the trainers down again, nobody would have access... That's the advantage of attachments.

Really, there is no reason why they should be taken down. It's just more luxury.

Hope you understand it.

no
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    liam, shut the fuck up. you know cena makes sense.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Liampie, serious, I am putting a lot of time in this and don't forget site hosting is not for free, so I am paying that too. Then I make this topic, to help you out all, and you still are complaining? Serious, that's just being unthankful, but if you don't want it that other people can download these trainers I just take them down again... I am trying to help you and all the other members by providing these download links here... What is the problem then, that I do it this way? 

The only reason why I see you posting this, is trying to be annoying / get your daily attention again. 

Oh and the downloadlinks not being safe? I just upgraded my hosting for another year, which costs a lot of money to provide you and the others of these downloads, so for atleast another year (untill the summer of 2011) the links are safe.

@ Sam, you got it correct. 
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I can write a lot of text here, but I once again experienced how that's a waste of time.

To summarize the post I didn't write: "wtf Posted Image"
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Well, did you really thought I would reply to that nonsense of you? 
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    God damn!! do you see that blue sceen of death in the backround?!!
    [attachment=3850:Haha.JPG]
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I just scanned the zip + it's unzipped files with the latest version of AVG Free and I have found no infections at all.

Which anti-virus program are you running JoeZia? 
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Cena, you seriously need to consider what you type before you hit add reply. I think I can understand why you would prefer people not to provide attachments. It costs money to run a website, and therefore your website loses its value when people download trainers from the attachments instead of your website. However, you are turning into the old riven3d. I could just as easily google 8cars to find a working version. True, it may take some time, but point is, you aren't the only website to host these trainers. Or I could just send a PM/IM to a member to get these trainers. I sent an IM to CedarPoint6 when I wanted ParkDat and he gladly sent it to me with no complaints. Secondly, you don't own ANY of the trainers (at least from my knowledge), so technically, you don't have permission to tell others that they can't post the trainers as attachments. Speaking of permissions, did you ask ANY of the trainer developers if you could host their trainers on your website? If you didn't, that would have been the courteous thing to do. Lastly, as Liampie said 8cars v1.302 = 8cars v1.302. These aren't objects; there are no duplicates. Sorry if I seem too harsh, but I'm really sick of your attitude lately. I hope this clears things up for you.

Edited by Dark_Horse, 21 May 2010 - 05:25 PM.

• riven3d%s's Photo
    excuse yourself piss ant

fuck off
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    um how about no
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    RIGHT, CENA WANTED JOE TO TAKE DOWN THE FUCKING LINKS BECAUSE HE ALREADY HAD THE LINKS UP IN THE SAME FUCKING TOPIC, COMPRENDE? GOOD.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    No, it turns out i had this topic first. but that doesn't matter.. what is on my nerves is that cena reported my file so no one care to have my trainer topic, that would include everything, and always available. he stole my topic, trashed mine, falsely acused me as a trojan poster numerous times, and fail epically at being the topic hoster himself. are that desperate to help cena?

i was trying to be nice at first even though you stole my topic and lied to everyone.. ..but your still bringing up one little scan that was may have happenned.. my scanner happenned. im sorry i ever posted that stupid silver trainer. it was not infected must i repeat myself oh sOooOooo many times..

TMK trainers are commonly mistaken by scanners to be trojans. i just scanned your silver trainer with my brand new scanner- mcaffe. It was a trojan, fucker. are you really that desperate to help people?.. what the fuck. a total weirdo. all there is to say about you.

neither of us ever posted a trojan/virus. fucking deal with it. i dont care if your arngry at me don't scare people into never downloading from me. this shit is getting old.

Edited by JoeZia, 22 May 2010 - 07:23 PM.

• JoeZia%s's Photo
    hey one of you downloads don't work but im not gonna tell you which one.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    ya'llz need to chill right now. amazes me how people can just bicker and bicker on the internets about something so incredibly stupid

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading