Music Forum / SSSammy's music thread!

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    holy shit it's been a while since i posted here...

http://soundcloud.co...gray-2/roseline

here is roseline, my latest work. you can also find most of my other tracks there,i urge you to have a quick listen, you might enjoy it!
  • posix%s's Photo
    How many people are singing? Can you post a video of you singing? I see your pic on Soundcloud and it's like Dave Grohl is singing instead, not this blond eclectic British lad.

That said, you're amazing Sam. Please become famous? You deserve it.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i'm the only one singing. i do everything in every track, apart from "recollections" where my friend played drums. excellently i might add.

thank you posix. you are too kind. :)

i was thinking of making a video of how i do what i do, because it is deemed remarkable by certain people due to the fact i only use audacity and a £3 headset microphone.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    WOW! I read that you sound like Dave Grohl and I was like.. I must listen.
    Now, whilst I don't hink you sound much alike Dave Grohl, I do agree that you wouldn't say that that picture belongs to the artist of that song.
    I like it ! Please become famous :p
    You'd be the perfect picknick act at festivals or one of those cool dudes singing in those lovely student-pubs c:
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Not bad. We should collab sometime. I play piano, saxophone, drums, and I can sing a little bit too.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I listened to your other tracks today!

Hound Me, Caravan were amazing like Roseline.

Dubtech was something different, not really my thing.

You made a great cover of Dosed.

Narcissistic Agnostic was a great song as well.

I thougt your voice fell away in recollections.

and Juxtapollution was kind of appealing.

I love how you can pull of multiple voices and styles in one song. Listening to more of your stuffs makes me even more sure that you should be famous!

Finally, I relistened Roseline again and I love that guitar piece at 3:20

Thank you for the beautiful music ! c:
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I don't hardly post in the music section but I popped into this topic and I'm quite impressed.

Having a quick listen your stuff and it's pretty good! Hound me and Roseline are the only ones I've listened to so far but I'm gonna slowly listen to more. It's good stuff! And you say that they're all done by you alone pretty much? That's astounding!

Not the voice I expect you to have, I know it's a "singing" voice but still, a lot deaper than I expected haha :p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i'm back after 7 months!

A New Day

ta bbzzz's

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading