(Archive) Advertising District / PineHills AmusementPark Orlando

• gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Hi everyone!!,

PineHills AmusementPark is a new park located next to Orlando,
    It's a small park with a few verry exiting rides, Next to the park there is a nice campsite, and a nice Hotel.

At the pictures you can see some of the rides.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    What's the point of the MCBR on the invert? Sorry not really feeling the layout of the woodie or the invert.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I like the woodie layout. It's cute.

I agree on the invert though, the second half needs to be extended, or the MCBR needs to go.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    don't tell me I'm the only one who thinks the slides layout is completely boring and doesn't seem fun ?

I actually don't hate the invert layout and the woodie looks pretty cool but the invert is a little short though I think.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    got to say, i fucking love you, dude. i love everything apart from the pointless mcbr on the invert.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Really sam? Hes done next to know work and already you love it.

It seems ok i guess
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    ^im wiht goliath. I think these shoulda been posted in the dump as there's barely anything finished here.

So to me, its just ok.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    heey thanks for the reactions, only i have to say that the park is going verry fast.
    (what did you mean with mcbr :rolleyes: :p

The builders didn't have a lot of place, and that's why there are so many rides next to eachother, the theming around will be famous :drool: :p

see you at the next update!!
  • twister12%s's Photo
    ^ mid-section brake run.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Mid Course Brake Run (MCBR).

I would love to know what's the point of yours on that invert though. I hate it when people use mcbr's and they exceed no purpose. A corkscrew or two might justify it though depending on how you do it.
    -JDP
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    I'd like to see some architecture, but your ride layouts are ok. The slide layout seems boring and pointless. Try to find a way to add more excitement, like adding a splash pool. Your invert looks fine to me, mini-Raptor (colors and all). I'm not really feeling the woodie layout, and your footers seem way too big for that small of a coaster.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    I like it a lot!
    I think for a small park it's just realistic that there are some boring rides like the slide, and so I really like the slide, too. I think it's good to do a small project, that can be finished quickly.
    The only thing I would change is, to add 2 corkscrews to the inverter.
    I would do it like this (corkscrews=red):

Posted Image
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    Reminds me of Raptor @ Cedar Point.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    heey, the water ride has been removed, i takes to much space for such a little ride.
    So "see here the new!!"

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Sexy.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Your footers could use some work. Besides that, it looks fairly nice. Keep it up.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    yay for removing the slide !
    and another yay for that boomerang ! c:
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Aside from the glitchiness of the supports, that looks really, really nice.
  • Corey%s's Photo
    Is there supposed to be absolutely no themeing, trees, or scenery of any sort whatsoever?
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    I love footer, train color is bad for me though

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading