Custom Scenery Exchange / Liampie's Object Studio

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I will post all my objects here.

03-07-'13 - New trees! Large chinese cedar, small crooked birch, large weeping willow.

Attached File  LMPTRE09.DAT (48.64KB)
    downloads: 22

Attached File  LMPTRE10.DAT (55.58KB)
    downloads: 21

Attached File  LMPTRE11.DAT (7.83KB)
    downloads: 23

08-05-'13 - New lilypads! Finally it's possible to make irregular, organic fields of lilypads. Colourable, permanently zero clearanced, and glitchless as far as I know. A perfect addition to anyone's foliage collection!
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPLILY1.DAT (1.22KB)
    downloads: 28

06-05-'13 - New multifunctional barrels!
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPBRL01.DAT (1.75KB)
    Attached File  LMPBRL02.DAT (1.72KB)

Net
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPROOF1.DAT (1.57KB)
    downloads: 33

A metal roof similar to Kumba's, but by far not as sterile. Texture by idontknowwhomadeit.
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPRFM01.DAT (1.66KB)
    downloads: 35

Object for making custom trees, half tile.
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPTRE01.DAT (21.4KB)
    downloads: 34

I thought my previous tree object (I released with PiraƱa) was a little too big. Still has a better scale than most default RCT trees, but not 100% what I needed. I wanted to make the same object with another texture anyway so I took the opportunity to do it right this time. I think the scale is perfect now! Also, to cover up bare trunks I made a zeo clearance bush object. 0-2 of these in each corner of the tree will make the tree look much better!
    Posted Image

Posted Image
    For comparison, the old tree (slightly bigger than necessary, I admit) and two new ones. The bush also works great as horse shit and miniature trees.
    Attached File  LMPBSH01.DAT (1.45KB)
    downloads: 44
    Attached File  LMPTRE06.DAT (13.37KB)
    downloads: 44

Colourable Roman statue in three versions.
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPSTT1C.DAT (3.4KB)
    downloads: 24 (quartertile with guano)
    Attached File  LMPSTT2C.DAT (3.27KB)
    downloads: 23 (quartertile clean)
    Attached File  LMPSTT3C.DAT (15.04KB)
    downloads: 24 (large scenery version for putting a statue at the corner of a tile)

That one deco object everyone uses looks like shit. It's too thick and the colours are way off. I redid the object with better colours so it's compatible with other objects. I included a new error as well, which is a misalignment of one of the objects from one angle. Not nearly as bad as being too fat and having weird colours.
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPDEC01.DAT (926bytes)
    downloads: 40
    Attached File  LMPDEC02.DAT (926bytes)
    downloads: 37

Object by Kumba made colourable.
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPSIGN1.DAT (1.37KB)

Fatboy bean bags, also useful as (garbage) bags.
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPBEAN1.DAT (1.08KB)
    downloads: 26

Larger street lights, colourable and with added ornaments.
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPPTA02.DAT (2.12KB)

Window by makonix (?), reduced clearances for easy stacking
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPWIN01.DAT (2.65KB)
    downloads: 32

Leadlight windows (pirate windows), easily stackable
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPGILR1.DAT (1.62KB)
    downloads: 32 (small window)
    Attached File  LMPGILR2.DAT (2.63KB)
    downloads: 31 (large window)

Diagonal pathblock
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPPTH01.DAT (7.74KB)
    downloads: 27

More coming up.

Enjoy!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    do they appear in the ?-tab ?

I think I might actually use them in D, looks gorgeous =)
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Cool...I've always wanted a decent horse shit object.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Cough! ;)

Very nice work. I hope you submit it to my site, so I can add it with the SoK set that I'll be posting soon :)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I updated the first post. The stackable mkx window was previously unreleased and never shown before!

do they appear in the ?-tab ?

Yes they do.

Cough! ;)

Very nice work. I hope you submit it to my site, so I can add it with the SoK set that I'll be posting soon :)

*returns cough* ;)

I'm not sure why I'd submit it, it's not a pack or a tab. I don't see the point of bundling them under their own tab either, because that would be basically the ?-tab with another image. :lol:

edit: Added another object. This was made on request, sort of. If you have any suggestions for new obects or requests, ask. I'm an expert in recycling old textures for new objects.

Posted Image

• Kumba%s's Photo
    You really should consider a tab for these objects because when you get to many objects in the ? tab objects will stop showing up. Also I did a version of Hobbes' slanted walls in Kumba, so idk if you did the same thing again here?
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Very good, very useful objects. I can't believe we went this long without having decent fucking trees.
    You should really see if you can fix that glitch with your slanted deco-trims, though.

One thing, if you're going to keep adding to this, it would be nice if you specified the object type next to every download.
  • Cole%s's Photo
    awesome! :mantis:
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Awesome trees, it's amazing what you can make just reusing basegame bushes and trees.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    The trees are really nice.
    The windows and deco objects are also better this way.

and

Cool...I've always wanted a decent horse shit object.

• Magnus%s's Photo

That one deco object everyone uses looks like shit. It's too thick and the colours are way off. I redid the object with better colours so it's compatible with other objects. I included a new error as well, which is a misalignment of one of the objects from one angle. Not nearly as bad as being too fat and having weird colours.
    Posted Image
    Attached File  LMPDEC01.DAT (926bytes)
    downloads: 40
    Attached File  LMPDEC02.DAT (926bytes)
    downloads: 37

However, the shading on your object is wrong and it has the glitch. Now guess which I would call the "shitty object".

Nevertheless. Great work on the other objects.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Shading has improved.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    those are all awesome! i always hated how hard it could be to stack windows... and those slanty objects were a bitch. great work.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    hey liam, the kumba inspired rooves would look better if they were a little thicker not just a flat texture with an angle if you know what I mean
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    BG those already exist (they're in SF Carolina, if I'm correct) and this is merely a variation.
  • wildroller%s's Photo
    Thanks for these, going to be playing with the trees today!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    New barrel objects added!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm on fire! New lilypads in the first post. I've always wanted to do these. :)
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    Those lilies look great!
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ What he says.

Btw. , nice to see you editing new stuff. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading