Related Games / RCT4 closer to reality?

• Brent%s's Photo
    Not sure if anyone here follows RCT on twitter or Facebook, but today they had the following post...

"RollerCoaster Tycoon
    ‎RollerCoaster Tycoon fans! Be sure to stay tuned here in the coming weeks for all the latest on RollerCoaster Tycoon and be sure to follow us on Twitter @OfficialRCT."

http://www.twitter.com/OfficialRCT

https://www.facebook...ercoastertycoon

I don't think the upcoming news would be about the 3DS version with the way they worded it... could a fourth game finally be announced soon?
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Im not getting my hopes up
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm sure it will be close to shit.

It's not for us.
  • Flap%s's Photo
    I stay to RCT-2 :mantis:
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    You know the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover?", well did you ever hear the other phrase, "don't judge a book before it even exists or has been announced or probably even written?". No, nor did I.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Yeah. But we are NE. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us to not like your new stuff.

Wait...
  • posix%s's Photo
    Someone's bitter we're not giving him RCT3 service.

I honestly haven't been able to find anything about RCT4 from the links provided. What information is actually available at this point and where is it published?? Can someone quote in here perhaps?
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Nah, I'm just ridiculing some of the communities' ludicrous opinions about change in general. And I don't really get bitter about online stuff, contrary to one certain hominid around here ;P
  • coasterfreak101%s's Photo
    Also, they're releasing RCT3D for the 3DS, so it could easily have something to do with that. But Atari did run around asking for input on a new game a while ago, so hopefully it'll come. Doubt it'll be very good, if they keep the trend up.

I want Chris Sawyer back.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Nah, I'm just ridiculing some of the communities' ludicrous opinions about change in general. And I don't really get bitter about online stuff, contrary to one certain hominid around here ;P

LLLL, fucker.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    If anything, I think a new game would bring more members to the site. And who knows? maybe it will be succesfull. But like RRP, I'm not getting my hopes up.
  • Talonfan#1%s's Photo
    I think they're going to be announcing the RCT movie. Apparently they're working on an RCT movie where the theme park comes to life.

http://www.cinemable...Life-18732.html
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

visions of the children from It's A Small World chasing me through the streets

Priceless :p
  • PianistLarryBlake%s's Photo
    Considering I wasn't much of a fan of RCT3, I'm not too sure if I would be a fan of the fourth game.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo

Considering I wasn't much of a fan of RCT3, I'm not too sure if I would be a fan of the fourth game.

Depends on if they got it right this time around. Like if they had a No Limits / Scream Machine rollercoaster editor I could see it being a huge step up. But they would obviously have to simplify it and maybe have an alternative for beginners.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Just found a recreation of the Rock'n'Rollercoaster station at DLP with the CryEngine 3.
    Can we just all get decent computers and an RCT4 that looks like this? =D

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=2tX2iaJmOsg
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    It's not even Chris who built Rct3 and building rct4, even if he did slightly help.

That's why the series went into a new direction
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Casimir, that's a very common mistake but that's real life.
  • 111112oo%s's Photo

Casimir, that's a very common mistake but that's real life.

The voice I have for you inside of my head is not built for sarcastic matters. My brain knows that it's sarcastic but it makes it seem like it's not. So there you have it, the brain inside of me just likes to troll himself.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading