Related Games / Greenhouse: Relinquish [RCT3 Movie]

• coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Greenhouse: Relinquish // Coming Fall 2012

I am very excited to announce the final installment in my Greenhouse trilogy: Greenhouse: Relinquish.

Teaser Trailer: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LnRWztz8bkA

Greenhouse: Relinquish follows new and old characters as an underground army led by former policemen wages war on the still-thriving Operation: Greenhouse. Deana (Greenhouse: Retaliate) reels from her betrayal of the Retaliate refugees and her late friend, Connor, and is taken hostage by the leader of Greenhouse. The war rages on as the few remaining Americans hold on to hope that their country can be saved. Who will relinquish: America or Greenhouse?

Posted Image

The story will introduce new characters while also exploring characters from the previous two films. In the coming weeks I will be sharing with you a plethora of previews and background information.

As of right now, I do not have an exact debut date in mind. However, I do expect to release the film by the end of October or early November. I'm about halfway finished with the film as of this posting.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for special previews and sneak peeks.

Learn more here: http://www.coaster10.../cd5/relinquish
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I just replied to this on TPR, and I think it's great!
  • Goliath123%s's Photo

I just replied to this on TPR, and I think it's great!

so why reply again?
  • Faas%s's Photo
    To let us know what he thinks.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo

so why reply again?

and why do you care about it?
    War.

Posted Image

Greenhouse: Relinquish -- Coming Fall 2012.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for special previews and sneak peeks.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    GREAT!
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Greenhouse: Relinquish will premiere on November 15, 2012

CD5Productions invites you to witness the final chapter of the Greenhouse trilogy on Thursday, November 15, 2012 when Greenhouse: Relinquish is unleashed.

Today kicks off a month-long countdown leading up to the November 15 premiere. I will be posting previews, character bios, trivia and more. I highly recommend that you watch both Greenhouse and Greenhouse: Retaliate, as the third film will reference both films.

Watch the official Greenhouse: Relinquish trailer below:

Official Trailer: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wXcoRkj-hkU

Preview screenings of the film will take place in early November. Send me a private message if you are interested in seeing the film before everyone else!

Posted Image

Who will rise? Who will fall? Who will relinquish?
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Character Bio

Posted Image

Name: Greenhouse General Jonathan Greene
    First Appearance: Greenhouse: Retaliate
    Biography: As of Greenhouse: Retaliate, very little is known about Jonathan, other than his upper-level position within the Operation: Greenhouse. He will play a pivotal role in Greenhouse: Relinquish as it is revealed that he was much more involved with the founding and execution of the operation than once thought.

Greenhouse: Relinquish will premiere Thursday, November 15, 2012. Send me a private message if you are interested in seeing the film early!

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for more previews.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Teaser #1

A tornado strikes.

Posted Image

Greenhouse: Relinquish will premiere Thursday, November 15, 2012. Send me a private message if you are interested in seeing the film early!

• coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Greenhouse: Relinquish to be released Thursday, November 29, 2012.

I have decided to push back the release date for Greenhouse: Relinquish two weeks so that preview screeners have enough time to watch the film and share their thoughts, and I need a little more time to finish up the last few scenes of the movie.

I apologize for this delay as I don't like changing release dates, but I wanted to make sure that the film is to my liking before I release it into the wild.

Please forgive me!

Teaser #2

Posted Image

Who is this child?

Greenhouse: Relinquish will be released on Thursday, November 29, 2012.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    That's a wrap!

Greenhouse: Relinquish is complete. At just under 40 minutes, it will be one of my longest machinima films to date. Since it's the final chapter in the Greenhouse trilogy, there is a lot of wrapping-up to do.

Posted Image

10 people get to see the film early. Please send me a private message for more details.

Who will relinquish? Find out November 29.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    FLASHBACK FRIDAY - GREENHOUSE (2009)

Greenhouse was the film that started it all.

Fun fact: Greenhouse actually began as a modern retelling of Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window. Watch the film below and see if you can pick up on any of the Rear Window influences.

Posted Image

Plot:
    America is taken over by "Greenhouse Industries," a radical group that aims to eliminate the negative factors that are causing the economic recession. A paranoid schizophrenic, Ben, grows suspicious of Greenhouse Officers' activity in an apartment complex near his institution. He partners with his childhood friend, Amber, in attempt to uncover the organization's plot before it's too late.

Part 1/2:
    http://www.youtube.c...h?v=72r-So5K4Eg

Part 2/2:
    http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EaQwQZp-HOE

Greenhouse: Relinquish premieres November 29!
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Mark your calendars! Greenhouse: Relinquish begins November 29!

Learn how the Greenhouse story ends. Discover who will relinquish... will it be the American people or Greenhouse?

Posted Image

Explosions are not in limited supply in Greenhouse: Retaliate. Action fanatics will not leave their computer chair disappointed.

Character Bio

Posted Image

Name: Deana
    First Appearance: Greenhouse: Retaliate
    Biography: Deana is the older sister of Savannah, who first appeared at the end of the first Greenhouse film. Both were orphaned children, which led to their poor economic standing. Savannah was taken from the orphanage while Deana was out for a walk. Deana is convinced that Savannah is still alive and is dedicating her life to finding her and putting an end to Operation: Greenhouse, no matter the cost (as evidenced by the end of Greenhouse: Retaliate).

Greenhouse: Relinquish will premiere Thursday, November 29, 2012. Send me a private message if you are interested in seeing the film early. There are still a couple of spots open.

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for more special previews.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Greenhouse: Relinquish premieres in one week. Prepare to discover who will relinquish...America or Greenhouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcoRkj-hkU

Posted Image

"Go out the back door and hide in the bushes...The green monsters will take me."

Posted Image

Greenhouse: Relinquish begins Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 12:00am CST.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    FLASHBACK FRIDAY - GREENHOUSE: RETALIATE

Greenhouse: Retaliate (2011) was the long-awaited followup to Greenhouse (2009).

WATCH ON VIMEO:

Posted Image

Greenhouse: Retaliate picks up over a year after the events of Greenhouse. Connor, a Greenhouse refugee, witnesses his parents and other refugees executed after being discovered by Greenhouse officers on an island off the Eastern Seaboard. Weeks later, Deana, an orphan from Atlanta, reaches the island in hopes of finding refugees to join the underground Retaliate movement seeking to end Operation: Greenhouse. Reluctantly, Connor agrees to join her. They make their way through a ravaged city and across the countryside to reach the Retaliate headquarters. There, Connor sacrifices his life to destroy the East Coast Greenhouse Headquarters. Meanwhile, Deana meets and makes a deal with the general of the West Coast Greenhouse Headquarters.

And that's where Greenhouse: Relinquish picks up.

Posted Image

Greenhouse: Relinquish will premiere Thursday, November 29, 2012.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    In less than 24 hours, Greenhouse: Relinquish will be released. In less than 24 hours, discover who will relinquish. Find out how the Greenhouse story ends.

Posted Image

Greenhouse: Relinquish picks up seconds after Greenhouse: Retaliate's ending. We find Deana and other members of Operation: Retaliate held hostage by Greenhouse officers and Greenhouse General "Jonathan." Meanwhile, a man leaves his wife and young child to join the ongoing "Retaliate" war that is brewing around Operation: Greenhouse's only remaining headquarters.

Posted Image

What will happen to Deana? Will she ever be freed from Operation: Greenhouse?

Posted Image

Will a man who leaves his family to fight the war against Greenhouse ever return?

Posted Image

Who is the man behind Greenhouse and why did he decide to kill millions of innocent people?

Again, I highly recommend that you watch the previous two Greenhouse films prior to viewing Greenhouse: Relinquish. Otherwise, you may be very confused. Remember, this is a SEQUEL. You'll find links to the previous two films below:

Greenhouse:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=72r-So5K4Eg

Greenhouse: Retaliate:

I have worked on this film for nearly over six months. I look forward to sharing it with you.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I feel bad because no one is commenting (we just aren't into rct3 and things that aren't accolades around here I'd guess) but this all looks very interesting.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ Thanks, Austin. I understand this a RCT2-focused website. I still like sharing my content here. I like the community. With that being said...

Posted Image

The wait is over. Greenhouse: Relinquish is here. After months of hard work, I have finished the final installment in the Greenhouse trilogy. At nearly 40 minutes in length, it is one of my longest machinimas, but there is a lot of "finishing up" to do as this is the last film in the trilogy.

The Greenhouse series tells the story of Operation: Greenhouse, a Nazi-like organization that seeks to end poverty in the United States. It also follows those who are fighting to bring it to an end. Greenhouse: Relinquish answers the question: "Who will relinquish?" Greenhouse or America?

IMPORTANT!
    Before watching Greenhouse: Relinquish, you need to have seen the previous two Greenhouse films. Otherwise, YOU WILL LIKELY BE CONFUSED. Below are the links to the previous two Greenhouse films.

Greenhouse: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=72r-So5K4Eg
    Greenhouse: Retaliate:

Posted Image

Watch Greenhouse: Relinquish below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZXveu_bSsc

Watch on Vimeo:

All I ask is that if you take the time to watch the film, please share with me your thoughts. Good or bad, long or short, I greatly appreciate your feedback. I will soon begin work on two other films, and I need to know where I can improve. So in short...

Share your thoughts!
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Has anyone here watched the film? What were your thoughts? I normally get great feedback from you guys...

Watch Greenhouse: Relinquish today!

The reviews are in! Greenhouse: Relinquish is a great ending to the Greenhouse trilogy. Watch it today!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SZXveu_bSsc

Behind the Scenes

Posted Image

Here's a look at the massive interior headquarters set that was used in the film.

Please share your reviews! Good or bad! I strongly value your feedback.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading